Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To CoD and BF lovers.

ISSPBlackISSPBlack Member UncommonPosts: 11

Stay away from this game and don't ask devs, why they not create another CoD or BF clone. Thank you. Now you can back to your lovely game, snipe all night long and solo play. This game is not for you and I bet all my ISKies on this. Cheers!

Comments

• GrunchGrunch Member Posts: 493
    Yeah stay away because this game sucks. It's pretty much a crappy version of the fps games  the OP mentioned.

"I'm sorry but your mmo has been diagnosed with EA and only has X number of days to live."

• spadge3k00spadge3k00 Member Posts: 56
    lol, ull have to try harder than that op
  • elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335
    Originally posted by Grunch
    Yeah stay away because this game sucks. It's pretty much a crappy version of the fps games  the OP mentioned.

Sadly, this is very true.  I love CoD and BF and Dust 514 is just pathetic and ugly in comparison.  It won't be able to compete, at all.

• MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387
    Originally posted by ISSPBlack

Stay away from this game and don't ask devs, why they not create another CoD or BF clone. Thank you. Now you can back to your lovely game, snipe all night long and solo play. This game is not for you and I bet all my ISKies on this. Cheers!

Op you have no idea what  you are talking about.

Dust is using the MAG Sony engine mod of the UE.

its nothing like CoD (which is Activision/Blizzard) nor BF3 which is (EA).

Mag was doing this long before both those games. 

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

• Crazy_StickCrazy_Stick Member Posts: 1,059
    Originally posted by MMOExposed
    Originally posted by ISSPBlack

Op you have no idea what  you are talking about.

Dust is using the MAG Sony engine mod of the UE.

its nothing like CoD (which is Activision/Blizzard) nor BF3 which is (EA).

Mag was doing this long before both those games. 

PFFFTTTT... Since when do you have to know what you are writing about to post a rambling troll on a game forum? Get REAL bro. Get real.