Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My pvp videos mesmer

RingsideRingside Member UncommonPosts: 249

Here is the second one

Comments

• RingsideRingside Member UncommonPosts: 249
    O dont forget to watch in hd
    also leave a comment on the youtube page if you see anything i could improve
  • HokieHokie Member UncommonPosts: 1,063

Nice videos. Mezmers are my favorite class (profession) by far, especailly for pvp.

I may have to rethink my build (just a little) since I go heavy tougness. Havent dont any sPvP, its all been WvW and still only level 30ish so I havent dont much experementing but that looks like a solid build.

Not 100% that would make me more survivable in the WvW zerg (where I spend most of my time). I have to admit, I never even thought about going 15 and 15 into Chaos and Inspiration for that synergy.

Thanks Ringside. Put more videos up, I'll watch'em.

"I understand that if I hear any more words come pouring out of your **** mouth, Ill have to eat every fucking chicken in this room."

i definately will. Those 2 videos were made within like 1 day of each other and i didnt realy cherry pick the scenes.

my next one i will take my time and make sure every single moment of it is interesting to watch

bump
    Bump
  • AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    nice vids although music on both really isn't my thing anymore but fights were good:)

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• eggy08eggy08 Member Posts: 525
    Originally posted by Aerowyn
    nice vids although music on both really isn't my thing anymore but fights were good:)

^ made my ears bleed listening to that crap. Ended up stopping half way throu.

• EvolvedMonkyEvolvedMonky Member Posts: 549
    I hate mesmers.... so annoying to kill o so annoying.

Tks for the feedback this was my first time editing and i for the first vid i realy messed up with the music and sound. 

I will remove this video from youtube once i post my new one but this time i realy wanna cherry pick the scenes and take my time to edit the best way possible

• SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126
    Ty
    I just copied somebody else's build and added personal sigil and runes into it to make it more offensive and it works even better than my previous spec... i cant wait to share it with you guys but i am working 12 hours a day for the next 4 days ill do the video next time i am getting off work