Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Wonderfully entertained, pretty much will continue playing...

2»

Comments

  • thekid1thekid1 GroningenPosts: 789Member
    Originally posted by SlickShoes

    Should have made an option for  " I will play this game off and on at various times ".

    Haven't played for a week. I'm sure I will in the future  though.

    I'm playing Team fortress 2 of and on and this game will probably be the same

  • evolver1972evolver1972 Port Orchard, WAPosts: 1,118Member

    I plan on playing GW2 for years and it will be my main, but it will be an off and on deal just like GW1.  There are just too many games out there to only play one for years.

     

    However, as has been said already, the beauty of GW2 is being B2P.  I don't have to worry that I might be wasting money if I'm not playing.

    image

    You want me to pay to play a game I already paid for???

    Be afraid.....The dragons are HERE!

  • kertinkertin StraznicePosts: 74Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by alexanys1982
    Its a good game, better than vanilla WoW by a mile. But we live in a post WoW world where if you dont hold 10 million people the suits wont give you more money...so I dunno what that means.

    Really? I dont think so. 

    "better than vanilla WoW by a mile"  -  Its really hilarious: )

    And to be honest, my opinion is that GW2 suits the best for this age category: 30+

    Ppl after 30+ are quite busy, having own family, less time, slower reflexes, "oldschoolish"..  So GW2 is really great game for them, you can lvl up very fast if you want, you can choose the way of leveling like exploring (which is the best thing Anet did together with beautiful world), crafting, doing static events (Oh, I am sry, you call it "dynamic events", right? My apology), WvW (you know WvW is bad compared to e.g. WoW battlegrounds, right?) etc..

    Ehm, Did I mention guilds are useless, fighting is more and more boring as you progress (I call it "spamming clickfest"), "breathtaking" main stories, no progress, no classes, useless dungeons ( for me "hella MESS! dungeons), awesome grindfest for your legendaries (grind like crazy to look better, one word - WOW), the same looking stuff, no reason to go WvW, you cant look forward to new skills, nothing to do at 80 (hint - start new char), hard to progress due to overall boringness, no smoothness and I have to stop this madness:)

    See ya with my true words in 14 days, maybe month, I dont know how long I ll be banned. Administrators of this site are big fans of GW2 and I am instantly banned all the time. Even if I am quite sure that my points are valid. Maybe exaggerated but in actual fact true: )

    Thing is I dont want to see future mmos like GW2 because it would be end of  MMOs for me. I really like MMOs where grouping is important - Vanguard, Lotro, D&D, EQ, WoW until Wotlk or I Would like to see new Ultima but I dont think it will ever happen...

  • just1opinionjust1opinion Kansas City, MOPosts: 4,844Member

     

    I also think that the options on the poll are lacking.  I can't say I'll play for years, but I'm loving it right now and provided that they continue to improve, update, and expand....I COULD play for years, but I certainly won't commit to it right this moment. 

    Great game though.

    President of The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club

  • austriacusaustriacus limaPosts: 611Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by kertin
    Originally posted by alexanys1982
    Its a good game, better than vanilla WoW by a mile. But we live in a post WoW world where if you dont hold 10 million people the suits wont give you more money...so I dunno what that means.

    Really? I dont think so. 

    "better than vanilla WoW by a mile"  -  Its really hilarious: )

    And to be honest, my opinion is that GW2 suits the best for this age category: 30+

    Ppl after 30+ are quite busy, having own family, less time, slower reflexes, "oldschoolish"..  So GW2 is really great game for them, you can lvl up very fast if you want, you can choose the way of leveling like exploring (which is the best thing Anet did together with beautiful world), crafting, doing static events (Oh, I am sry, you call it "dynamic events", right? My apology), WvW (you know WvW is bad compared to e.g. WoW battlegrounds, right?) etc..

    Ehm, Did I mention guilds are useless, fighting is more and more boring as you progress (I call it "spamming clickfest"), "breathtaking" main stories, no progress, no classes, useless dungeons ( for me "hella MESS! dungeons), awesome grindfest for your legendaries (grind like crazy to look better, one word - WOW), the same looking stuff, no reason to go WvW, you cant look forward to new skills, nothing to do at 80 (hint - start new char), hard to progress due to overall boringness, no smoothness and I have to stop this madness:)

    See ya with my true words in 14 days, maybe month, I dont know how long I ll be banned. Administrators of this site are big fans of GW2 and I am instantly banned all the time. Even if I am quite sure that my points are valid. Maybe exaggerated but in actual fact true: )

    Thing is I dont want to see future mmos like GW2 because it would be end of  MMOs for me. I really like MMOs where grouping is important - Vanguard, Lotro, D&D, EQ, WoW until Wotlk or I Would like to see new Ultima but I dont think it will ever happen...

    You are a bum arent you? We are of the same age bracket and you say this? you are so funny.

    I have a life outside games at age 21. I have a girlfriend, i go to party, i study, i work and i spend time with my family.

    This game is for anyone who has a rich full life. Not people that live in their mothers basement playing videogames.

    The rest of your post doesnt even deseve mentioning. You know you are bashing relentlesly without supporting your claims and yet you keep doing it. Good lord.

  • BadSpockBadSpock Somewhere, MIPosts: 7,974Member
    I have so much to do.. will be playing for quite some time.
  • KuppaKuppa Boulder, COPosts: 3,292Member Uncommon
    Definately having more fun in this game for years to come, unless everyone who pvp suddenly dissapears lol

    image


    image

  • RizelStarRizelStar Raleigh, NCPosts: 2,773Member
    Originally posted by just1opinion

     

    I also think that the options on the poll are lacking.  I can't say I'll play for years, but I'm loving it right now and provided that they continue to improve, update, and expand....I COULD play for years, but I certainly won't commit to it right this moment. 

    Great game though.

    Same here, like I'm glade this MMO is B2P, because there are other games I like to play as well, like Assassin Creed 3 and Halo 4 coming out, I'lll be playing those as well.

    I wish there was an off and on option in the poll because that's how it'd be with me for any MMO.

    I still play per day and infact been playin more since I made a charr warrior. Might turn ino my main actually.

    Any ways you guys enjoy your lives and peace.

    I might get banned for this. - Rizel Star.

    I'm not afraid to tell trolls what they [need] to hear, even if that means for me to have an forced absence afterwards.

    P2P LOGIC = If it's P2P it means longevity, overall better game, and THE BEST SUPPORT EVER!!!!!(Which has been rinsed and repeated about a thousand times)

    Common Sense Logic = P2P logic is no better than F2P Logic.

  • jayartejayarte LancasterPosts: 450Member
    Originally posted by RizelStar
    Originally posted by just1opinion

     

    I also think that the options on the poll are lacking.  I can't say I'll play for years, but I'm loving it right now and provided that they continue to improve, update, and expand....I COULD play for years, but I certainly won't commit to it right this moment. 

    Great game though.

    Same here, like I'm glade this MMO is B2P, because there are other games I like to play as well, like Assassin Creed 3 and Halo 4 coming out, I'lll be playing those as well.

    I wish there was an off and on option in the poll because that's how it'd be with me for any MMO.

    I still play per day and infact been playin more since I made a charr warrior. Might turn ino my main actually.

    Any ways you guys enjoy your lives and peace.

    Same for me.  I ticked "play for years" because I'm enjoying the game, but I don't expect any game to keep me interested for years.  On and off is how I tend to play any game which I really like, and the buy to play rather than subscription makes that feel much more appropriate.

  • OmnifishOmnifish LondonPosts: 616Member
    Originally posted by SlickShoes

    Should have made an option for  " I will play this game off and on at various times ".

    I like the game but I can't sit down to it for hours on end, a couple of hours a few times a week easily but I also don't feel the need to play it when I am not playing which is great for playing other games and life in general.

    Agreed and if that option was avaliable I would have picked it also.

    Haven't played for about a week and a half now and when I was on the lag bug was back.  Just finding it a real grind now in Orr and I'm getting tired of repeating events.

    Luckily plenty of interesting games out this week :)

    This looks like a job for....The Riviera Kid!

2»
Sign In or Register to comment.