Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

recruiting new PLAYERS for RFonline !!!

smokaysmokay Member Posts: 3

Hey guys, i am "smokay" from RFonline (gamescampus.com) Elmer server, Cora race.

Our guild wants to invite you guys, ANYONE, to join our guild and checkout this PVP game!!

The game is called RFonline, and different from other MMORPGS, this game is mainly focused on PVP.

Every 8 hours we have wars within 3 different races!

We are trying to recruite as many people as possible ! 

Our guild, since its the biggest guild in our race, can really help you to level fast!!!!  

Our guild is called "AlianzaCora"

We would later provide our TeamSpeak server info for further better communication within players.

You can download the game from http://www.gamescampus.com 

Name of the game is RF Online. 

The server we play is Elmer 

and the race is "Cora" 

Many prizes from our guild if you join by this week !

Please reply to this thread if you are interested! ^_^

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

I am pretty sure this game has not improved fro mthe original?

I was an avid RF player and i was one of those that saw the problems and asked for change.I was met with extreme negativity on the forums and the game soon clsoed down a few weeks later.

This is what happens when the majority are blind to problems.

The pvp was level based,no you are not important at lower levels,yet the pvp impacts lowers levels ,so it is or was a failed design.

You also need controlled numb ers,you can't simply allow 50 Cora versus 15 Bellato.

I played a game that did it better,i think was SHaiya,they had PVP for every 10 or 15 levels.yes it is stil la weak design becuase only those atr the end of the spectrum matter,example 10-20 only those level 19 or 20 matter.

I feel the game coud lalso use more than just 3 and a larger array of gear that allows for more versatility in combat.As is the combat was mainly just your skill points into each category,it shoudl be far more in depth than that.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• KaspanovaKaspanova Member UncommonPosts: 61

I think the EU version will be a step up from the original.

Same company, GamesCampus and CCR yes. But they are still working on the EU one now, while the US one is out to play 'as is'

rfonline.gamescampus.eu

• kaiser3282kaiser3282 Member UncommonPosts: 2,759

If they ever actually came out with the "space wars" content theyve been talking about for what, 5 years now, I might get some interest back in the game.

But after having spent a ton of time as RL & various archon positions of every race, being one of the top players, and being co-owner, head GM and dev of an RF server, it's grown pretty damn boring.

Still miss the PvP at CWs sometimes though. Its a shame most other devs cant even manage to balance factions when dealing with similar / mirror class (like WAR) while RF has managed to achieve a pretty damn good overall balance between the 3 races even though they are vastly different as far as classes and abilities.

At 1st glance you would think a game with only 1 race that has healers, 1 race that has a "pet" class (aka summoners), and 1 race that has no magic at all would be horribly unbalanced, but the way theyve done it works out quite nice.

• PsyentistPsyentist Member UncommonPosts: 46
    Uhg, with such a dated interface and grinding to level, the only way you could actually get a spike in the non-Asian population would be to make RF an Android platform app.  Oh wait, most of those are fun.  Yeah, I see your motivation to come here and try and recruit, but you're selling an inferior product.