Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Anoying Armor Graphic bug

cyraethcyraeth panamaPosts: 53Member

SO here i am, incredibly happy that im now able to affort the exotic eq i want, with the exact looks and colors i want...but went i put all the pieces together something bad happened.... the legs and boot armor side seemed to colide with the skirt of my pants, and traspase it in a very anoying way..... you may be asking, why are you putting this here instead of the site? well for some reason im only able to log in into the latin america forums/support section of the official site, and the dev's attention there is awfull. no answer at all, then i sended a PM to one of the moderators, their response was that i should post it in the forums (as i previusly did)... i know this inst the biggest problem they have right now, and that i might be just being picky.. but getting your exo set should be a big deal (specially for those that only can dedicate a few hours a week to the game, like me)

Anyway, im making this treath to discus if anyone has a related issue, fix, or if someone could be polite enough to pass my claim to the english forums wich seem to be more active... 

(i would post pis but i dont know how to :s)

Comments

• XasapisXasapis VolosPosts: 5,561Member Uncommon

Sounds to me like that particular armor set has some clipping issues? (textures from one armor piece protrude through the textures from another). It can be extremely annoying if you're interested in your character's looks (as it should be the case since that's GW2's endgame). However, you're the first one mentioning such an issue.

Personally I haven't noticed any clipping issues, besides the spikes of the armor going through the shield or flat weapons when it's in your back.

I'm more annoyed that you give 5g and you replace your armor looks with a generic guild tabbard template, instead of having a tabbard look for each chest set piece. You also can't paint weapons and, especially, shields.

• DjildjameshDjildjamesh maasdijkPosts: 406Member Uncommon

There are allot of clipping issue's with GW2 wich is a shame really as it's really annoying.

If personally havn't seen it yet i advice that you make a female norn guardian with a pony tail and equip it with a shield. Clipping is just  such a  shame, ah well.

It's one of the few issue's i have so i'll just live with it