Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Opinions on buying Legendary Mats/Weopon

PaRoXiTiCPaRoXiTiC Denison, TXPosts: 576Member Uncommon

Do you guys think it would be wiser to save up all your gold and buy the Mats and Base Weopon later? I feel like the prices will eventually go wayyyyy down.

Right now, some of the prices are so high. You need like 60 gold just to by 250 Armored Scales.

Any opinions? Does the economy usually get cheaper as time goes by?

Comments

• JoeyMMOJoeyMMO SomewherePosts: 1,326Member
    If anything, prices often go up as more and more gold is generated by playing the game.

imageimage
  • DMKanoDMKano Gamercentral, AKPosts: 8,506Member Uncommon

My opinion is that legendary is simply not worth it due to miniscule difference over a 100x cheaper exotic.

Price should scale up proportianl to actual benefit - in this case it's nowhere close.

• PaRoXiTiCPaRoXiTiC Denison, TXPosts: 576Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by DMKano

My opinion is that legendary is simply not worth it due to miniscule difference over a 100x cheaper exotic.

Price should scale up proportianl to actual benefit - in this case it's nowhere close.

I have the best of every piece of gear I can possibly get. Cheaper means nothing to me... the whole point is to carry around the legendary and be proud of it. Also, it looks cool. What else am I gonna spend my money on? I get free siege from doing jumping puzzles.

• AerowynAerowyn BUZZARDS BAY, MAPosts: 7,928Member
    Originally posted by PaRoXiTiC
    Originally posted by DMKano

I have the best of every piece of gear I can possibly get. Cheaper means nothing to me... the whole point is to carry around the legendary and be proud of it. Also, it looks cool. What else am I gonna spend my money on? I get free siege from doing jumping puzzles.

yea some of the legendary's look simply amazing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdA4MlrF5mA

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg