Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pretty bored with hot dogs... Ate 80 packs of hot dogs in last month...

Pretender00Pretender00 Member Posts: 84

I'm really getting tired of eating hot dogs ... instead of eating hot dogs one or two at a time in the last month I rushed through 80 packs of hot dogs sometimes eating 3-4 packs a day. Now I can't even stand going to the refrigirator anymore.. Maybe it's just me but I'm bored of hot dogs. I feel mislead by the hot dog company because they said they would be a good fun treat to eat. Maybe I'm just burned out. 

Hot dogs suck... I'm going back to hot pockets...

Comments

• irpugbossirpugboss Member UncommonPosts: 427
    I lol'd

• tank017tank017 Member Posts: 2,192

....Im literally eating hot dogs right now

But yes,as op suggests,too much of anything is a bad thing.If I played GW2 5-8 hours a day everyday since release,the game would have been uninstalled from my HD a week or two in.

• DamzillaDamzilla Member UncommonPosts: 170
    I see what you did there...
  • MundusMundus Member UncommonPosts: 237
    I'm literally hungry right now.
  • ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476

Add this

" Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA
  • Pretender00Pretender00 Member Posts: 84
    Originally posted by tank017
    ....Im literally eating hot dogs right now

I don't know why. We were promised good, fufilling delcious hot dogs and instead I just got a sick stomach. 

Oh well, since posting i've already eaten two boxes of hot pockets... they're delicious.

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    80 packs? Thats like 1600 hotdogs. Who would do that?
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • tank017tank017 Member Posts: 2,192
    Originally posted by bcbully

Originally posted by tank017
    Originally posted by bcbully

Who took my picture?

• BetakodoBetakodo Member UncommonPosts: 333

How many people get bored of MMO's they find fun in a month? Take Guild Wars 1, no one ever complained of boredom within 2 months, lots of people reached the 2000 hours played mark, what does it mean!? There are still Guild Wars 2 defenders?

People, just think back to what you consider the MMO greats of our time and think how long you played those. Yeah, way longer than it took for people to start complaining about Guild Wars 2 boredom.

Originally posted by Betakodo

How many people get bored of MMO's they find fun in a month? Take Guild Wars 1, no one ever complained of boredom within 2 months, lots of people reached the 2000 hours played mark, what does it mean!? There are still Guild Wars 2 defenders?

People, just think back to what you consider the MMO greats of our time and think how long you played those. Yeah, way longer than it took for people to start complaining about Guild Wars 2 boredom.

Fun is subjective... I think the problem is that the game was made very casual. I'm a casual player, I tend to play real life more than games, but I like to play a few hrs a day if I can. I could see getting burned out too if I played anything 8-10 hrs a day. I think all the complaining we're seeing is from the raid type people who rush to 80 and think they have nothing left to do. In that case I guess you finished the game. Move on. 

As for me, I'm having a blast taking my time and just having fun with no structure in mind. Personal experiences may vary. 

My twist on this post is just because I ate more hot dogs in a short period of time than the maker of the hot dogs intended doesn't mean I have to slam hot dogs saying they're all bad. We know they rock !

• WahrHeitWahrHeit Member UncommonPosts: 57
    can i haz ur hotdogs?
  • JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410

the funny part is that i have played games that i just coudn't get enough of such as WoW, Mortal Online, AoC, heck even Aion i was able to play for days on end without getting bored. i've had WoW or even Mortal Online sessions that lasted 8 hours at a time, day in day out, for months.

with GW2 i cant even bring myself to bet past level 40.....it just think they totaly screwed up with the carrot on the stick. the world is very pretty, the characters very detailed, the skills fun, but there is very little to look forward to past level 40-50.

perhaps i'm just getting to jaded with the whole levelling in mmos thing. been doing this leveling thing for way to many years in way too many games.  

• grimalgrimal Member UncommonPosts: 2,935

I was utterly bored of GW1 after 1.5 weeks.   Bought it thinking it was an MMO.

@Jakdstripper,

Do you not like the WvW fights? I know I can get in and fight for a few hrs just losing track of everything. Sometimes I run with the zerg, sometimes I play the part of the deviant troublemaker just running around in small groups disrupting shipments behind enemy lines. Sometimes I take or defend keeps.. Thing is, I never find myself looking at my exp bar like I always did with other mmo's. Funny, it's not important to me here.

There are some things I feel they could do to improve and personally I'll wait for awhile and see if they do.  I just don't get all the slamming people do. When I left WoW, I didn't go running to the forums to tell everyone why. I just moved on. I suppose I just can't relate.

• Zeus.CMZeus.CM Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,788
    I enjoy every single pack of hot dogs I eat. I just might order another 80 packs.
  • TalulaRoseTalulaRose Member RarePosts: 1,247
    I agree, GW2 is just like hot dogs. Cheap and easy to make and everytime you eat one you question the contents.
    Originally posted by grimal

I was utterly bored of GW1 after 1.5 weeks.   Bought it thinking it was an MMO.

I played it a few days after buying it and just didn't like the feel of it.   Tried it again before Gw2 came out and still couldn't get into it. Dang, I should've gone and posted a hundred threads on why I didn't like it.

Originally posted by TalulaRose
    I agree, GW2 is just like hot dogs. Cheap and easy to make and everytime you eat one you question the contents.

Nice reply... made me lol.

• ZzadZzad Member UncommonPosts: 1,401

I see what u did there!

hahahahaha

• Bad.dogBad.dog Member UncommonPosts: 1,131
    Originally posted by TalulaRose

or you could wrap corn batter around half a hotdog and sell it for twice as much and call it TSW ...and then charge 15$ a month to have that corn-dog delivered to your house

This discussion has been closed.