Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So did this becamed the WoW killer as we all read about???

Comments

• UtukuUtuku Member Posts: 30
    Originally posted by eggy08
    How is this thread not locked yet? Honestly, worst cry out for attention in a while.

You mean like the Xfire threads that have been made for numerous MMOs on this site.We can't have GW2 looking like it wasn't worth the 9.3,can we?

• strangepowersstrangepowers Member UncommonPosts: 630

becamed? LOL!

Look lil guy, I'm sure you are having fun but your time would be better spent with your studies.

So I am not considered trolling I will humor you, there is no such thing as a "wow-killer."

It's a troll term tossed around by individuals looking for a little attention on the internet.

Originally posted by Sinsai
    Originally posted by Tamanous

"So did this becamed ... "

Lol ... I lost the ability to take anything seriously after at that point.

LOL!  agreed.

Let's hope you never need help in foreign country,if you don't speak like them they might not take you seriously.

Originally posted by Utuku

Originally posted by Tamanous "So did this becamed ... "   Lol ... I lost the ability to take anything seriously after at that point.
    LOL!  agreed.            
    Let's hope you never need help in foreign country,if you don't speak like them they might not take you seriously.

Yea, because spell check is for English speakers only...

How bout we turn that around to fit the context in regards to a forum user created three days ago.

• DrakynnDrakynn Member Posts: 2,030
    Originally posted by just1opinion

Since it's obvious that English is your second language (or at least not your first), I'll just help you out and let you know that your thread title is incorrect.  It should be "So did this BECOME the WoW killer as we all read?"

A stealth gramma spelling attack but done under the guise of you helping him,not very obvious lol.

As for the thread itself, the poll is biased and troll-like and the thread is pointless and ridiculous.

As for the poll being biased,it depends which side of the fence you are on.

Actually no anyone can see that the poll is biased jsut in the (bad) wording of the question and how there is 3 ways to say no in a derogatroy way,no option for saying no one claimed it would be and only one way to say yes.

Just because your own personal bias aligns with the OP doesn't make it unbiased and the sdaem would be true of a poll biased the other way and fans claiming it was unbiased.

Originally posted by strangepower

Originally posted by Tamanous "So did this becamed ... "   Lol ... I lost the ability to take anything seriously after at that point.
    LOL!  agreed.            

Yea, because spell check is for English speakers only...

How bout we turn that around to fit the context in regards to a forum user created three days ago.

Lol,do you mean about?

You were talking about spell check?

• YakamomotoYakamomoto Member Posts: 363

Only Blizzard can kill WoW.. probably with TITAN. Whatever it will be.

GW2 killed nothing. Well, maybe storytelling, reasons to group and believable voiceacting.

Oh. And this:

Originally posted by Ghost12

Bro, this aint 1998. No one takes video game critics seriously anymore. Video game "journalism" is a joke.

LOL!  agreed.            
      Yea, because spell check is for English speakers only... How bout we turn that around to fit the context in regards to a forum user created three days ago.
    Lol,do you mean about?

Yea, dude, I also typed "yea" which is short for yeah as "bout" is short for about. I spelled it right, just shortened it... it's called... drum roll! A contraction!

And yes you can have a contraction without an apostrophe! Go figure!

Do you know the difference between a misspelled word and a word intentionally shortened?

Next time I'll hold your hand and denote sic.

LOL!  agreed.            
      Yea, because spell check is for English speakers only... How bout we turn that around to fit the context in regards to a forum user created three days ago.
    Lol,do you mean about?

Yea, dude, I also typed "yea" which is short for yeah as bout is short for about.

Do you know the difference between a misspelled word and a word intentionally shortened?

Next time I'll hold your hand and denote sic.

Of course you did lol.

LOL!  agreed.            
    Lol,do you mean about?   You were talking about spell check?
      Yea, dude, I also typed "yea" which is short for yeah as bout is short for about. Do you know the difference between a misspelled word and a word intentionally shortened? Next time I'll hold your hand and denote sic.
    Of course you did lol.
    Of course I did what, school you?

Seriously stay in school, learn what a contraction is.

Definition of CONTRACTION:a shortening of a word, syllable, or word group by omission of a sound or letter; also : a form produced by such shortening.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/contraction

• korent1991korent1991 Member UncommonPosts: 1,364
    Originally posted by just1opinion

Since it's obvious that English is your second language (or at least not your first), I'll just help you out and let you know that your thread title is incorrect.  It should be "So did this BECOME the WoW killer as we all read?"

A stealth gramma spelling attack but done under the guise of you helping him,not very obvious lol.

As for the thread itself, the poll is biased and troll-like and the thread is pointless and ridiculous.

As for the poll being biased,it depends which side of the fence you are on.

I see you have no idea what that word means.

"Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life."
    -------------------------------

Originally posted by Yakamomoto

Only Blizzard can kill WoW.. probably with TITAN. Whatever it will be.

GW2 killed nothing. Well, maybe storytelling, reasons to group and believable voiceacting.

Don't forget the trinity.

Oh. And this:

Bro, this aint 1998. No one takes video game critics seriously anymore. Video game "journalism" is a joke.

How could we forget the lack of trinity, it's an innovation of epic scale.

• nsignificnsignific Member Posts: 212

“We're in it to win it this time,” said O'Brien. “We were number two to World of Warcraft with Guild Wars, now we want to beat them..."

There's still time, I guess.

Kind of like WAR, AOC, RIFT, etc still have time to beat WoW, though... :P

Originally posted by Yakamomoto Only Blizzard can kill WoW.. probably with TITAN. Whatever it will be.   GW2 killed nothing. Well, maybe storytelling, reasons to group and believable voiceacting.  Don't forget the trinity. Oh. And this:   Originally posted by Ghost12 Bro, this aint 1998. No one takes video game critics seriously anymore. Video game "journalism" is a joke.

Lack of The Father, Son and Holy Ghost?

• grimgryphongrimgryphon Member CommonPosts: 682
    Originally posted by Daddydazzle
    Originally posted by Tamanous

"So did this becamed ... "

Lol ... I lost the ability to take anything seriously after at that point.

HAHA didn't even catch that. i just guesseded it was normalis spelled. fail poll with a fail title is fail.

Hey, don't make funned of people's grammatical mistakes...

Optional PvP = No PvP

Originally posted by Yakamomoto Only Blizzard can kill WoW.. probably with TITAN. Whatever it will be.   GW2 killed nothing. Well, maybe storytelling, reasons to group and believable voiceacting.  Don't forget the trinity. Oh. And this:  

Don't forget the bread and wine,they put the icing on the cake for any decent holy gathering.

Originally posted by strangepower   Originally posted by Utuku Originally posted by Yakamomoto Only Blizzard can kill WoW.. probably with TITAN. Whatever it will be.   GW2 killed nothing. Well, maybe storytelling, reasons to group and believable voiceacting.  Don't forget the trinity. Oh. And this:   Originally posted by Ghost12 Bro, this aint 1998. No one takes video game critics seriously anymore. Video game "journalism" is a joke.

Don't forget the bread and wine,they put the icing on the cake for any decent holy gathering.

Well if nothing else you have proven that you don't have a legitimate angle other than to incite, thanks for clearing that up. I noted that when you back yourself into a wall you quickly ignore what you said and are off to target something else in hopes of distracting from your faux pas.

Originally posted by Yakamomoto Only Blizzard can kill WoW.. probably with TITAN. Whatever it will be.   GW2 killed nothing. Well, maybe storytelling, reasons to group and believable voiceacting.  Don't forget the trinity. Oh. And this:  

Well if nothing else you have proven that you don't have a legitimate angle other than to incite, thanks for clearing that up. I noted that when you back yourself into a wall you quickly ignore what you said and are off to target something else in hopes of distracting from your faux pas.

So you have figured me out mr spell checker, how about that.

• KoreanSoWhatKoreanSoWhat Member Posts: 80
    Originally posted by Clawzon
    Well?

To me, WoW has already attempted suicide long time ago and WoW recently just woke up out of coma and pulled out it's own air hose by itself to complete suicide.

And Guild Wars 2, it is just another piece of garbage that will be forgotten in 6 months (considering it took SWTOR 2 months, Secret World 1 month, GW2 is kinda successful 'compared with those two garbages.)

So, lets not talk about those garbages anymore.

I would wait another 1~2 years and sometimes check what's going on in mmorpg market, if the developers still shitting out disposable 3month-life-span garbages or finally starting to use their brains to make something memorable for longer than 3 months.

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440
    Dude, stop derailing the thread with your petty bullshit and post under your regular account.
  • doodphacedoodphace Member UncommonPosts: 1,858
    Originally posted by AwDiddums
    Originally posted by doodphace

Just want to point this out, seeing as people keep quoting numbers....

GW2 cracked the 2mil mark 2 weeks after release.

SWTOR also cracked 2 million sales, and reported 1.7 mil subs after its first month.

MoP...an expansion pack to an 8 year old game that has lost more subs than both games mentioned above currently have as an active player base combined...sold 2.7 million copies...its first week...go figure...

However GW2 or SWTOR didn't start off with a 10 million subscriber base

Neither did MoP...but to compare apples to apples, seeing as you missed the point...lets wait and see after the first 2 weeks/month..

My point was people keep comparing MoP's first week sales to GW2 and SWTOR number a month after their release without even realising it lol

Originally posted by Eir_S
    Dude, stop derailing the thread with your petty bullshit and post under your regular account.

Says the person who's first post in this thread went something like this.

"Becamed? lol" 

I think you derailed this thread long before i or anyone else who disagrees with you did,your first post was really contructive.

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440

"Becamed? lol" 

I think you derailed this thread long before i or anyone else who disagrees with you did,your first post was really contructive.

I guess you don't know the meaning of derailed, just like you don't know the meaning of biased.  Either way, maybe you'd like to stop being petty sometime soon, yeah?  

• korent1991korent1991 Member UncommonPosts: 1,364

"Becamed? lol" 

I guess you don't know the meaning of derailed, just like you don't know the meaning of biased.  Either way, maybe you'd like to stop being petty sometime soon, yeah?  

just leave him be... don't poke the fat penguin, he might get angry. :D

"Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life."
    -------------------------------

• KoreanSoWhatKoreanSoWhat Member Posts: 80
    Originally posted by AwDiddums

Just want to point this out, seeing as people keep quoting numbers....

GW2 cracked the 2mil mark 2 weeks after release.

SWTOR also cracked 2 million sales, and reported 1.7 mil subs after its first month.

MoP...an expansion pack to an 8 year old game that has lost more subs than both games mentioned above currently have as an active player base combined...sold 2.7 million copies...its first week...go figure...

However GW2 or SWTOR didn't start off with a 10 million subscriber base

Neither did MoP...

Yes MoP did. What are you, factchanger?

MoP sold 2.7million in what 2 weeks? WOTLK sold more than that in one day, if I remember right. Compare the difference.

WoW is dying slowly, nah in fact, it is already dead and there are dungflies sucking its dead body, that's all.

Btw, just cus MoP sold 2.7mil doesn't mean it will have 2.7mil sub.

I also bought MoP, and I got level 1 panda just to see what kind of shit it is. Some people just easily spend a few bucks just to see what's going on. Not all players are kids or jobless.

Ofc, I didn't sub it and never will. Which means there is no more WoW spending in the future AT ALL.

I am sure there are lots of people like me out there with level 1 panda sleeping in their account.

This is the last sucking money of Blizzard, and they know it very well too.

Or it'd never be Panda from the first place.

WoW went for a l0000000ng vacation to China that it will never come back. 8D

This discussion has been closed.