Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Uncharted Waters Online: Second Anniversary Celebration

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The team behind Uncharted Waters Online is pleased to announced that for the next month, players will be able to celebrate the game's second anniversary with activities both in game and via social media platforms. Players logging in on Saturday, October 6th will receive a premium ticket that can be traded for one of fifteen 'covetous' prizes.

• Battle Campaign Madness Event: Players who live for massive naval battles can now seize their moment of glory. Starting on Monday, Oct. 15 and continuing through Saturday, Oct. 27, Uncharted Waters Online will feature massive multiplayer player-versus-player naval battles of more than 200 ships, with special rewards for the victors

• Weekly Boosts: Until Tuesday, Oct. 23, players will receive double the regular EXP, Skill and Quest Rewards

• Massive New Expansion, El Oriente: One of the biggest expansions to Uncharted Waters Online is scheduled to launch on Oct. 16, and will open up several East Asian countries to explore for the first time, including China, Taiwan, Japan and Korea

Find out more on the Uncharted Waters Online site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ihateuimeanitihateuimeanit Member Posts: 9

Wohooooo!!!

I still wonder why they haven't update their homepage about it .___.

• channel84channel84 Member UncommonPosts: 585
    great game ^^
  • QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,350
    Oh good, El Oriente on October 16.  That's the expansion that we've been waiting for.  This is huge news.
  • MrTugglesMrTuggles Member UncommonPosts: 188
    I keep trying to get back into this game, but the horrid grind slaps me in the face at every corner..... and I am only 25/31/32. Wish they would reduce the grind just a bit. Would make the game so much more enjoyable for me.
  • QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,350
    If you're grinding, you're doing it wrong.  Go do whatever content you find interesting, and you'll get the levels you need with time.
  • IchmenIchmen Member UncommonPosts: 1,228
    interesting. i thought EL was to be out before :/ suprised they delaid it so long.. thought about picking the game back up and rejoining my old company but a free player gets hampered alot mid level.  unless they added more maritime content to ease the leveling. i most likely wont touch it. i got tired leveling up maritime in jamaca with my clunker boat of crap. though i do miss spam building some of the best cannons in the game rofl
  • ihateuimeanitihateuimeanit Member Posts: 9

Yeah, there's a lot of grind in the game, but the rewards of that grind is enormous, and remember, get a lot of connections ingame :)

It's all about connections my friend ;)

Don't be shy to ask for help~

-Spy.

• MontadorUWOMontadorUWO Member Posts: 5

Any new players can get help on the game from school chat, world chat, company chat or you can even message me (ign: Montador). There is a bit of a learning curve to the game but after you get into it, you'll be hooked.

In my opinion, UWO is the best MMO currently available (assuming you like the historical, naval backdrop). The game world is gigantic and it will literally take more than a year to explore and do everything there is to do in the game.

Highly recommended. Try it out.