Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My impression

phantomghostphantomghost Member UncommonPosts: 738

Game sucked. 

Don't log out during the boring mission, it will take forever for the shit to start up again when you log in.

Overall, combat is terrible... just spam the keys... press heal if your low hp.

Very boring.

Definitely amongst the worst MMO's I have every played.  Could not even continue on the 3 day trial it sucked so much.

Comments

• CujoSWAoACujoSWAoA Member UncommonPosts: 1,781
    FASCINATING OPINION, BRO
  • SiugSiug Member UncommonPosts: 1,257
    This is a facsinating opinion. Tbh most of those trolling TSW recently are much more sophisticated but I admit that this "review" is kind of invigorating and fresh in it's rusticality.
  • phantomghostphantomghost Member UncommonPosts: 738

Even uninstalling the game is more of a hassle than it was worth.

Hope my review helps you make a decision to try the free trial or not.

Originally posted by Piiritus
    This is a facsinating opinion. Tbh most of those trolling TSW recently are much more sophisticated but I admit that this "review" is kind of invigorating and fresh in it's rusticality.

Thanks maybe I should replace Pokket, they can pay me for this quality of work... such great praises for my great review.

I went in with low expectations... came out very disappointed.

• ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476

You sir are most impressive with your too the point review.

" Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA
  • channel84channel84 Member UncommonPosts: 585
    Originally posted by phantomghost

Hope my review helps you make a decision to try the free trial or not.

Wow

trollz nowadays....zzz 

No troll... as you can see I actually did try the game... hated it... and uninstalled it.  This was literally my shortest played MMO.

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479

so you dont like games with stories, where you actually have to think, where the combat you actually have to react to?  no its not just hit a button and heal, thats GW2 maybe you were confused.  Try getting out of kingsmouth, hell try kingsmouth building your own build and take on 3 white mobs at the same time, you wont live.

sorry there is no auto targetting, auto facing, close your eye combat like you are used to.

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    No troll... as you can see I actually did try the game... hated it... and uninstalled it.  This was literally my shortest played MMO.

i'd suggest actually giving examples why you hated it.. just saying it sucks doesn't really help people at all and is pretty much pointless and could be considered trolling

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

Actually, yes I hate watching the storyline and skip it all.

I hated the combat form, though AoC combat was better than this games even... and I didn't care too much for AoC.

Originally posted by Aerowyn

i'd suggest actually giving examples why you hated it.. just saying it sucks doesn't really help people at all and is pretty much pointless and could be considered trolling

Please refer to my first post.

so its not your type of game, thats fine, if you want to autoskip the stories, it really wasnt the game for you.

there are plenty of people who are enjoying it, and some who might actually enjoy it if they tried

I also stated the combat sucked... and the quests are boring.

there we have it, this guys opinion is all that matters, shut down the game

the quests are far from boring, as a matter of fact there isnt a better quest system in existence IN MY OPINION.  See thats what you fail to get, its your opinion

• MardukkMardukk Member RarePosts: 2,222
    I'm shocked that someone with your avatar tastes doesn't like TSW...hahahahaha.
This discussion has been closed.