Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just gotta say

CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
When I first saw this game it didnt look very good to me graphically, but the more I read about it the more it does become appealing.  The gameplay features are very refreshing and simply havent been done to this calibur in this genre.  It looks like it will be a fun game.

Comments

• NaarNaar Member UncommonPosts: 165
    Graphics are pretty much a bonus in Tactics games....I'd still be playing TO and FFT if I hadn't done everything there is to do 3 times ;)

• LordSaturn1783LordSaturn1783 Member Posts: 7

Yeah, the screenshots so far have been kinda limp... there's a real art and science to taking good screenies, some companies get it, some companies don't ;] I highly suspect the screens will get better and more interesting as the game moves forward in development and they add more varied equipment and skills and the like.

It definitely looks interesting, and more so than any other tactics game I know about... if only for the stealth feature. I don't play stealth-action games, but stealth in tactical games... well, it presents many interesting options. And how about the disguise skill? I could just see myself equipping my whole squad with disguise so nobody would know what the hell they were up against ;D

Oh, and dual-wielding pistols is just the best idea ever <3

----------Sig----------
    Take a minute to think - have you ever sounded JUST like this? Be grateful you weren't on voicechat at the time ;]
    http://wowseriousbusiness.ytmnd.com/

• ZzilbZzilb Member Posts: 1

its really something new and i think the game will make its way.

Many ppl liked Heroes of Might and Magic series even though the grafics were allways out of date and 2D. PvP with turn based rules is a gap in the market. I hope there will be some RP content too otherwise it no mmoRPG for me.

style 4tw

• Bane101Bane101 Member UncommonPosts: 108
    I'm not sure about the monthly fee for this game. Paying to fight other people in instanced zones sounds wrong somehow. Surely the Guild Wars model would make more sense - to players anyway.

Raymondo

• SilicorSilicor Member UncommonPosts: 18
    Bane101, they are using the guild wars model... no monthy fees!
  • Bane101Bane101 Member UncommonPosts: 108

Originally posted by Silicor
    Bane101, they are using the guild wars model... no monthy fees!

Ah right, fair enough - thought I'd read something about fees! That sounds fine then.

Raymondo

Get ready...the big tamale is coming tomarrow..or at least some kind of mexican dishimage

Its tomorrow, where is my TacO

stfu u beta whore or i will leik kill u n stufimage

Beta whore?  I much prefer forum whore, but ok, whatever.image

That was very undiplomatic of me...aloow me to rephase that:

HAHA!! Beta is Coming! Shake the babies and kiss the hands!