Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

POLL Would you play Warhammer online if it was 5 dollars a month subscription

Looking at the threads in this forum it seems a lot of people still like the Warhammer pvp . The problem is lack of players . Instead of going free to play maybe lowering the subscription fee would make it worth playing again to a larger audiance . Dropping subscription fees hasn't been widely used as most games have decided F2P is a more attractive buisness model for them .

Comments

• bunnyhopperbunnyhopper Member CommonPosts: 2,751
    No.

"Come and have a look at what you could have won."

• fenistilfenistil Member Posts: 3,005

Would that mean getting rid of ALL Warhammer Online cash shop things like: Booster Pack, Mounts Pack, Pet boost, Herold, RvR packs and so on?

Cause EA is double dipping now.

• roo67roo67 Member Posts: 402
    Originally posted by fenistil

Would that mean getting rid of ALL Warhammer Online cash shop things like: Booster Pack, Mounts Pack, Pet boost, Herold, RvR packs and so on?

Yeah the point it is no cash shop

• DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,701

No

I would only play it, if it was free and there was enough people to do the mini games. because thats all i liked about the game anyways.

• fenistilfenistil Member Posts: 3,005
    Originally posted by roo67
    Originally posted by fenistil

Yeah the point it is no cash shop

Then there is strong possibility of yes. 

Also some sort "flat rate only we won't put cash shop in few months again" would be needed.

Kinda hard to believe  though that EA would do this since they evern sell weapon and stuff unlocks for BattleField 3 which is already very heavily DLC'ed game and multiplayer not mmo and they still add something in line of one-big-item cash shop.

• TuchakaTuchaka Member UncommonPosts: 468
    i'll never play a MMO with traditional questing in it ever again no matter what it costs
  • PalebanePalebane Member RarePosts: 4,011
    I would not play the game if they payed me $15/month. Theres just too many better games out there to spend my time with.

Vault-Tec analysts have concluded that the odds of worldwide nuclear armaggeddon this decade are 17,143,762... to 1.

• AusareAusare Member Posts: 850
    Would they actually develop the game or just keep it afloat like now?
  • roo67roo67 Member Posts: 402
    Originally posted by Ausare
    Would they actually develop the game or just keep it afloat like now?

Well if theres enough people playing and paying to make money enough to develop that would be a yes .

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498

No, if I really wanted to do Warhammer PVP, well, I'd go back and play DAOC.

But both games are pale shadows of what DAOC used to be circa 2002-2005

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• MithrandolirMithrandolir Member UncommonPosts: 1,701

No, it was one of the biggest let downs I ever had with a mmorpg and from what I have seen it really isn't any better these days. So many better games worth paying/playing.