Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Realy need you guys help!!!!!

Hi guys

I know im new to these forums. And dont realy have a rite to ask for help after 1 post But i could realy do with all your help.

To cut a long story short ive enterd a competition for rf online (mmo game) i got past the first stage which was to have your server name suggestion picked 1 of 10 the next stage was to win a poll vote on facebook my only problem is i dont use facebook my mrs dont let me haha so im asking people to vote for my server name on there site... i would be so greatful if you could vote if not its ok. You dont ask you dont get.

Thanks for your time guys the link is here :     http://www.facebook.com/RFOnlineEurope#!/RFOnlineEurope

And my entry is :  phoenix

all votes are welcome thanks again guys. it doesnt take a secound to do ;)

Comments

• danvmandanvman Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by danvman

Hi guys

I know im new to these forums. And dont realy have a rite to ask for help after 1 post But i could realy do with all your help.

To cut a long story short ive enterd a competition for rf online (mmo game) i got past the first stage which was to have your server name suggestion picked 1 of 10 the next stage was to win a poll vote on facebook my only problem is i dont use facebook my mrs dont let me haha so im asking people to vote for my server name on there site... i would be so greatful if you could vote if not its ok. You dont ask you dont get.

Thanks for your time guys the link is here :     http://www.facebook.com/RFOnlineEurope#!/RFOnlineEurope

And my entry is :  phoenix

all votes are welcome thanks again guys. it doesnt take a secound to do ;)

18 views to this post but no1 has taken the 5 secounds needed to help a guy out :( what has the world come to. Thanks to anyone that has taken that 5 secounds to vote and help me out im greatful