Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buy Alpha access (Preoder) - starting October 15th

Just had an email, stating you can buy Alpha Access starting 15th you have two options Legend ($49.99) and Pioneer ($29.99).  Also beta access available from 31st October ($19.49).  You get perks for each option. Anyway link below:-

https://account.thewarz.com/preorder/preorder.html

I am on the fence at the moment because the pricing is only in $, so not sure about hosting requirements in Europe etc.   Not even sure how the hosting works to be honest.   I will hit the official forums.

Comments

• DAS1337DAS1337 Member UncommonPosts: 2,610
    Originally posted by fallenlords

Just had an email, stating you can buy Alpha Access starting 15th you have two options Legend ($49.99) and Pioneer ($29.99).  Also beta access available from 31st October ($19.49).  You get perks for each option. Anyway link below:-

https://account.thewarz.com/preorder/preorder.html

I am on the fence at the moment because the pricing is only in $, so not sure about hosting requirements in Europe etc.   Not even sure how the hosting works to be honest.   I will hit the official forums.

Hosting is handled within the game client.  

I'm not sure on the conversion or if they have a separate site for alternate currency purchases.  I would hope so.

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

I was on the fence as well but for only £18 for alpha access ithought what the hell ill give it a shot..

I am sure they will have servers based in europe but i have not read anything offical about the server locations yet..

• fallenlordsfallenlords Member UncommonPosts: 683
    I'm in, got a forum response - servers in London and Paris, as well as East/West cost USA.  
  • hfztthfztt Member RarePosts: 1,401

So beta starts two weeks after alpha?

Bleh. Thats just payed preview not a true alpha.

• fallenlordsfallenlords Member UncommonPosts: 683
    Originally posted by hfztt

So beta starts two weeks after alpha?

Bleh. Thats just payed preview not a true alpha.

I don't think there are any true alpha/beta tests anymore.  It's just a case of offering early access to the game and having an excuse for all the bugs :)

• Ex0dUs101Ex0dUs101 Member UncommonPosts: 273
    Grabbed the Legends package. For the perks you get with it, well worth it imo!