Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775

Personally, i really don't care about visions. I care about if a game is good.

D3 is a fun game. I play it.

Marvel Heroes looks fun too ... i probably will play too.

• ZefireZefire Member Posts: 676
    Originally posted by nariusseldon

Wel if you had played diablo 1 and 2 you would not like diablo 3.

Thats why failed.It didnt failed in sales becauseit was carrying the diablo ip but it faield as a game.

• Moxom914Moxom914 Member RarePosts: 731

Originally posted by Zefire
    Originally posted by nariusseldon Personally, i really don't care about visions. I care about if a game is good. D3 is a fun game. I play it. Marvel Heroes looks fun too ... i probably will play too.

Thats why failed.It didnt failed in sales becauseit was carrying the diablo ip but it faield as a game.

so not true. i agree it wasnt as good as the first 2 but it was still a good game. just cant keep playin it after i finished it. im excited about marvel heroes. hope its as least as good as diablo.
  • WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,309

Too funny.

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207
    Massive Torchlight 2 advert on that page. I would love to know what he thinks of that game, seen as his former blizzard north colleagues made it.

I played D1 & D2 .. and i like D3 .. so?

Originally posted by ShakyMo
    Massive Torchlight 2 advert on that page. I would love to know what he thinks of that game, seen as his former blizzard north colleagues made it.

TL2 combat & skills are not as diverse as D3 .. i will still play it .. but i like D3 more.

• livelyidiotlivelyidiot Member Posts: 4

Idk so much that it failed like you speak of...I mean, sure the fans of the game may not exactly love it (as much as D2), but it still has been a success (it broke a lot of sales records and such), and with certain patches for the game have even been able to coerce some players to come back to play, me including.  

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,903
    Brevik should not be comparing Marvel Heroes to the Diablo series.  It's just going to burn him i nteh end.  It's clear they don't have anywhere near the proper budget to do so.  Just look at the hastily created animations alone.  Add in the pricing model and it's clear they aren't set up to be on the level of Diablo 2.