Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I've just published a book!

Agricola1Agricola1 Member UncommonPosts: 4,977

Okay, this is a shameless promotion of my book so I apologise ... sorry.

However it's not like I'm some spammer that created an account yesterday to promote myself, I'm a long time member and poster ... shamelessly promoting myself!

The book is a SCI-FI novel packed with mystery, intrigue, blood and guts with some humour and a little romance; what more could you ask for?

So if you're American you can buy it here CLICK.

Euro this is the uk site CLICK.

I only write for my own pleasure and the trade publishing industry wasn't interested in publishing my book. So I self published via Amazon so that I could move on and write some more. You don't need a kindle to read it as you can download kindle for the PC for free and read it via that.

Any constructive thoughts on my work (good and bad) are appreciated,

Yours Sincerely,

Agricola

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

CS Lewis

Comments

• LaserwolfLaserwolf Member Posts: 2,383
    Congratulations. I'm wrapping up my current book tonight or tomorrow night and will be needing a new one.

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627
    Very cool.  ^_^   I'll probably pick it up later this month.  Thanks for posting it.
  • Agricola1Agricola1 Member UncommonPosts: 4,977

Thanks for the support, honestly it puts a lump in my throat and I'm not being sarcastic. I have an email address at the end of the book if you wat to give me any feedback that you don't want to put in a review on amazon.

Again thanks a million for your support, I write for my enjoyment of writing and if one person reads it and takes pleasure in it that makes me feel like a success. If there's anything negative that you have to say don't be afraid to let me know. If there's any flaws (and I'm sure there are) I'd like to know since I can't afford an editor or proof reader and have to do it all myself including the book cover.

Thank you

Oliver

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

CS Lewis

• PatrickWindich3PatrickWindich3 Newbie CommonPosts: 4
    Wow, respect to you, that I gathered my strength and released such material, I kept it for myself, as if I would read it a little later, I am now writing essays on books of the same subject. By the way, my materials on the interesting topic studydriver.com/coming-of-age-essay/ Coming Of Age Essays, took a topic and analyzed it from different points of view, used several approaches and related topics. Age and childhood, moral spiritual and emotional journey and a lot of interesting things from various cases, get acquainted with them. Good luck to everyone and good books, I will soon write an essay on your book!)
  • adamedgeadamedge Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited July 2020
    Hi all, congratulations for everyone who have expressed or expressing their creative writing in the form of books,essays,articles,art etc.
    I'm looking for good novels, movies. suggest me some good books and movies. blackfridayvpn

Post edited by adamedge on
    I am a designer.
  • thomaskinthomaskin Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    The book is a SCI-FI tale loaded with secret, interest, violence with some humor and somewhat sentiment; what more could you request?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Sometimes we need fantasy to survive reality 
    https://biturl.top/rU7bY3
    Beyond the shadows there's always light
  • yangkikuyangkiku Newbie CommonPosts: 1

I am very impressed with your idea! Thank you very much word unscrambler

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 927
    edited June 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • mathewperrymathewperry Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited June 2021
    Thanks @Deathkon1 ; :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • harrywilsonharrywilson Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Great book,good of you!
  • phuongle22phuongle22 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Your products are very reasonably priced and I bought yours on Amazon. wordle unlimited
  • spectralaspectrala Member UncommonPosts: 90
    No apologies needed for shameless self-promotion—we love a confident author! Your SCI-FI novel sounds like a wild ride—mystery, blood, guts, humor, and a sprinkle of romance? Count me in! Looking forward to the extraterrestrial rollercoaster.