Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I hate ranked

CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

I tried ranked twice.  Both times, I everyone got kicked off the match and we were all like "WTF?!?!?!" in lfg -.- 

Anyone else had this persistent and annoying e-shoe?

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
( o.o)
(")(")
**This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

Comments

• MAXPOWERPCMAXPOWERPC Member Posts: 3
    Actually yes, my second ranked match game I got disconnected during load screen and my internet was still working just fine. Everytime I tried logging back on just froze at log screen, finally after 10 mins I was able to rejoin the game and somehow my team was dominating and we won lol.

www.maxpowerpc.com
    Custom built computers/Case Modifcations tutorails & Game reviews.

• FugglyFuggly Member Posts: 141
    I left Smitew after trying Ranked and finding out you could only play one ranked every 45 minutes i think it was. If i remember correctly, the ranked Q opened every 30 minutes for you to join, then after you joined you had to wait another 15 i think it was for some reason i forget. That was insta turn off for me. I will not be going back to Smite because of that. One match every 45 minutes is beyond any words i can think of to describe its retardedness.