Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fallen Earth: October State of the Game

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 17,651MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

The latest (and very short) Fallen Earth State of the Game letter has been published on the game's official blog. In it, players are given a rundown as to what the team has been and is currently working on: Bug fixes. In addition, there is a hint that new features will be incoming for high level players in the future.

In the coming months we are going to be rolling out some new features that are designed to raise the difficulty level for our max level players, and wanted to provide a bit of a power boost before then. The G.O.R.E. system is part of this, and while I can’t go into too much detail yet, I can say that there will be new experiences for crafters, PvErs  PVPers, lore fanatics and everyone generally wondering what’s going on with the District.  We will be adding challenges specifically for small groups as well as larger team based scenarios, new max level recipes and what will be the first step towards a feature we’ve been wanting to add to the game for a very long time… It promises to be one of the most “fitting” additions to Fallen Earth, so stay tuned for more info in the weeks to come!

Read more on the Fallen Earth blog.

Associate Editor:
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

• scaryboosterscarybooster lincoln, NEPosts: 18Member Uncommon
  • mymmomymmo StockholmPosts: 300Member

Hope for the best.  FE is a fun game. 

And I do hope the insane spawn rate will be cooled downed, then you will se me in the game once again :)

Corsair 700D, EVGA X58 3x SLI classified, i7 950@4,2ghz,12gb ram@2ghz, 680@1255mhz/6625mhz, Xonar essence, 2x80gb intel g2, 1x120gb intel g2, 5tb Western Digital black, Seasonic 1k platinum, EK-CoolStream (140), EK-CoolStream (360), EK Waterblocks EVGA X58 Classified Acetal, EK Water Blocks EK-RAM Dominator X6, Aquastream XT ultra,Aquacomputre Aquadrive x4, 3xNexus Real Silent 120mm, SyncMaster 305Tplus

• mastersomratmastersomrat Saint Charles, MOPosts: 368Member
    Add to the crafting already.  We need housing, animal birthing, farming, crops, forestry, invention, etc.  We need much much more already.
  • eddieg50eddieg50 Tolland, CTPosts: 1,623Member Uncommon
    This game has people playing it, the chat is always going strong and I see people out there all the time
  • DavisFlightDavisFlight Talahasee, FLPosts: 2,556Member Common
    Ah, one of the only MMORPGs in the last 8 years that was unique. Not a hint of WoW infecting it at all. If I had the time I'd still be playing it.
  • DarkcrystalDarkcrystal Posts: 843Member Uncommon

The feature that they are talking about I bet is housing because that was a feature they where suppose to add and everyone has been wanting, I bet any money that is it and that would be good for the game... anything else would be worthless...

The game has been needing housing and good housing done SWG style since  beta being and older tester and player yes its needed, let hope this is what  they are doing.

• daltaniousdaltanious waPosts: 2,178Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by mymmo

Hope for the best.  FE is a fun game. 

And I do hope the insane spawn rate will be cooled downed, then you will se me in the game once again :)

Wondering if it was worse then Warhammer mobs respawn rate. That and no response at all from support was really last drop in full glass of water. Premanently left in not sure will ever return. But was fun game, especially pvp "scenarios" (lol, forgot their name).

• Vlhad77Vlhad77 Mountain Home, ARPosts: 139Member Uncommon
    i totally agree, what would make this game alot better then it already is, even though this game has TONS, MAJOR POTENTIAL.  This game would be better if it included some form of player housing, and more crafting and for the females sexier clothing, more choices in weapons and vheicles.  But it is extremely fun and i am enjoying it .