Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

F2P with good dungeons and good population

Mr_WolfxMr_Wolfx Columbus, TXPosts: 176Member

I'm looking for a good timewaster until DF:UW comes out. I'd like an MMO that has a good dungeon system. Lots of dungeons and an easy way to find groups, something similar to WoW. And I know a lot of f2p mmo's have dungeons but don't really give much of a reward, I'd like to actually earn something for completing a dungeon. I like the group dynamics of heals/tank/dps too.  Something with a decent enough population to find a group without too much trouble (I usually play healer, and soloing can get a bit annoying). I'm downloading Ragnarok Online, RoM, and Dragon's Nest atm, so any tips on those games would be great before I waste my time playing 'em. And any other suggestions would be nice.

Edit: Oh, and must be F2P, not freemium or b2p. Low on cash atm>.>

Edit2: Another thing I'm looking for is a good MOBA, but with much bigger battles. I'm tired of the 5v5 pretty much being the standard for MOBA games..

Yes I have a dream… And its not some MLK dream for equality. …I wanna own a decommissioned lighthouse …And I wanna live at the top… And nobody knows I live there. …And theres a button that I can press, and launch that lighthouse into space.

• GorweGorwe Ald'RuhnPosts: 2,539Member Uncommon
    Can't help with f2ps seeing how I do not play them. Let's just say I find them lack the quality I look for in games...

As for MOBA:
    You need to elaborate better what are you looking for in it, dear! The only MOBA that has more than 10 players(5v5) on the battlefield is Wrath of Heroes. But that is not a good game, let alone good MOBA! I don't know! Me, personally, finds it VERY repulsive and insulting(but nvm that seeing how I love Warhammer)! Dl it and try it!
    Also try Smite! It's change of perspective can bring some fresh Air into crowd that MOBA genre has become...
    If you fancy Casual MOBA-LoL! Look no further! I personally dislike it because of a myriad of issues, but it could work out for you...
    If you fancy True MOBA-HoN! Look no further! Just a friendly warning-in HoN you'll be Bleeding round until you find your inner calling(mine is support :))...
  • JemcrystalJemcrystal Champaign, ILPosts: 1,610Member Uncommon
    I have yet to find a game that offers good dungeon rewards.  It simply does not exist anywhere free or pay.  In the Fantasy genre.  I'm not sure about Sci-fi I don't play those.  If you want a game with the most used  DUNGEON FINDER system ever I'm in it now - Forsaken World.  But it's an eye candy game with disconnection issues and a trollish forum.  Mabinogi is classier.