Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF no raids, no bind on pick up, few quests

MrSubotaiMrSubotai Member Posts: 4

Hey There,

Dont know if the game I'm looking for exists... but its worth the try...

This is what I'm looking for:

- No quests or few quests. Don't like the kill X bugs quests etc...

- No Raids and no Bind on Pick up. I like games where you can buy top equipment with in game money.

- Any business model will do, but subscription based should be better.

- PVP is a must, World PVP if possible.

- Fantasy setting.

Game I've played and why they do not solve the problem:

- WOW, TSW, AOC, PW, DDO etc (quest quests quests)

- Silkroad (hate point and click and this game has a poor implementation of WASD)

- Ragnarok. Fits perfectly, but I have been there and I would like something with better PVP.

- EVE... ships... meh...

- Darkfall. No problems with full loot, but I'm not really into first person look.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• JackieRyderJackieRyder Member UncommonPosts: 145
    only game i could think of was darkfall.... im playing darkfall right now its great
  • ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
    Ragnarock 2 is under development. Perhaps that's the one to go when it's released? Till the, DF and MO are one of the few games fitting your description.
  • FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,898
    You've clearly skipped GW2 for a reason.  It has quests but you can level to the cap by WvWvW and if some DE's are acceptable those as well. It has some BoP stuff but you can also buy perfectly good gear with gold or make it yourself.
  • VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,882
    You might like Wakfu

• ZecktorinZecktorin Member Posts: 231
    Darkfall sounds like the game for you mate.
  • MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479

Asheron's Call, although its a little late to get started there

• MrSubotaiMrSubotai Member Posts: 4

Hi,

Thanks everyone for taking the time to answer.

I forgot to mention that I'm playing GW2 now til I can find something better.

As for the games you mentioned:

- DF: May be... but I'll wait cause it seems DF 2.0 is not that far away, though first person look is not my favourite.

- EVE: I really wanna give EVE a chance, but it would have to be as backup game, not the main one.

- MO: I heard it has a whole lot of bugs... does it have a free trial? 

- Wakfu: Its by Square Enix and would be worth the try if it wasn't turn based.

- Asceron Call: Seems a bit dated. I don't care about the graphics, but did some research and found out it has a very low pop, besides de fact that there are only vets arround there and it would be difficult to catch up.

-Ragnarok 2: I've been hearing about it for a long time. Thought it was a legend, but seems Gravity is really developping it. If its true, its good news! Does anyone have more info about it, estimated release maybe?

For the moment I guess I'll stick with GW2 and wait for DF 2.0. Gonna check some vids of MO, maybe it appeals to me.

Thanks again for answering.

• WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988

Ryzom just finished it's server merge/character wipe today, now is a good time to start fresh for anyone who wants to give it play. The website looks like some of it's pages are still down though..not sure.

The game has quests, but they're soley for building fame for cities and factions. No BoP. You can trade and sell used equipment with other players.

Pvp is available, but never really been that popular. Outpost battles are fun though.