Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So about them pre orders....

When are they gonna start? The game is kind of a month away lol. Or are they not doing that?

Comments

• Atlan99Atlan99 Member UncommonPosts: 1,332

There was no pre-orders last time.

In fact for some people, there was no ordering at all.

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

there has been no mention of pre-orders yet..

Infact we have had no new information for over a week... AV back to their old tricks..

• ZecktorinZecktorin Member Posts: 231
    Well maybe if they are being silent it means they are working hard... and alright thats fine ill jsut order it the day it comes out then.
  • seeyouspacec0wboyseeyouspacec0wboy Member UncommonPosts: 714
    Originally posted by Atlan99

Immediately went to "like" this before I realized I wasn't still on facebook.

Originally posted by Scagweed22
    is it the graphics? the repetativenesses? i mean what is the point? you could be so much more productive in real life
    Real life brings repetition and pointlessness too. The only thing real life offers is Great graphics. Its kinda expensive too and way to dependent on the cash shop. Totally pay to win as well. No thank you. Ill stick to my games.

• KshahdooKshahdoo Member Posts: 553

I hope for preorders, but not sure AV will figure them out. Common sense speaks to me they should, but AV and common sense are sorta mutually exclusive things.

• timeraidertimeraider Member UncommonPosts: 865
    Pre-orders would be nice, but even if they dont do that... fine with me to.
    Ashes of Creation Referral link - Help me to help you!
    https://ashesofcreation.com/r/Y4U3PQCASUPJ5SED
  • morbuskabismorbuskabis Member Posts: 290

As long as there is a dig. download im all happy.

image -Massive-Industries- Heavy Duty

• ironhelixironhelix Member Posts: 448

So there are people who actually believe that Darkfall: Unholy Wars is going to launch when Aventurine says it is? 

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410

so if you own the original DF you dont have to buy UW ? you just have to sub to it right?

also do we just patch the old DF game or do we have to download a whole new game?

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505
    Originally posted by morbuskabis

As long as there is a dig. download im all happy.

yeah it will be digital download only im sure...

The origional Darkfall was digital only, tho they did have a limited number of retail copies available in Greece..

IF they dont release on nov the 20th or at least come out pretty soon and say its delayed a lot of people wont be happy.. will have to wait and see i guess.

• SnoepieSnoepie Member UncommonPosts: 485
    Originally posted by ironhelix

So there are people who actually believe that Darkfall: Unholy Wars is going to launch when Aventurine says it is? 

this

And..

when they do launch half of the game will be broken.. website will be hammered.. dig download with be slow as fck...

Yes i am a darkfall player for about 6 years now.. well 3 years playing and 3 years following..

but knowning av... they will prolly be not prepared

• FusionFusion Member UncommonPosts: 1,398
    Originally posted by Atlan99

^ This, luckily enough i got my game bought of the sourcecode page :D (which alot of people could've gotten through aswell, but propably weren't savvy enough)

http://neocron-game.com/ - now totally F2P no cash-shops or micro transactions at all.
  • VerticalSumVerticalSum Member UncommonPosts: 12

There's no mention of a pre-order, so don't expect one.

They've already stated there will be a digital download of UW available.

There will be bugs and road bumps to work through upon release... anticipate them and don't get all worked up about them... there's a reason so many people are so hyped about this game.

Bring it.

• phantomghostphantomghost Member UncommonPosts: 738

The way they did ordering for the first one was terrible but fun at the same time.

It was terrible if you had a slow computer/internet or were very unlucky.

It was great if you bought 2 accounts on the first day and sold one for $300 lol.

• BeackerBeacker Member UncommonPosts: 440
    Originally posted by ironhelix

Ya know maybe they have thier stuff together. I myself find it odd they announce this game 2 months prior to it releasing. Maybe they really have it in a solid state and ready to go and they will release on time. I mean who on earth announces thier game 2 months before it comes out? GL making that deadline unless they know they can do it.

I like to be optimistic here. I would love this game to be out nov 20 I really would. Mainly because there isn't really anything else to play and this game is fun as hell. Just seems stupid to say 2 months with thier track record if they cannot do it. I think we may be surprised. I feel like they are being secretive on purpose to drive up hype and it kind of is working for them. Watch Nov 20 will come and go with no word and they will be like oh we messed up guys we meant Nov 20 2013!

• 123443211234123443211234 Member UncommonPosts: 244

Most probably digital download only.  They have stated several times that if you already own Darkfall you will not have to purchase DF2.  Nobody knows how it will work for those that never purchased original Darkfall.  I would suspect that the game will not be available to those people until after launch when all of the original account owners have already had "dibs" on the game.  Most likely there will be one NA server and one EU server that will each support 50,000 players.  That is 100k total players hence the reason for only allowing original DF owners to play until the servers are stable enough to start adding new players.  THERE WILL NOT BE MORE THAN ONE NA OR EU server guaranteed so plan accordingly.  (buy the original game now if you want to make sure you can play on day 1)

PS.  Whenever AV gives an eta they miss that date horribly, whenever they give a firm actual date they hit it spot on, I would suspect Nov. 20 to be the actual release date for better or worse its coming out.

• RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283
    Originally posted by Jakdstripper

so if you own the original DF you dont have to buy UW ? you just have to sub to it right?

also do we just patch the old DF game or do we have to download a whole new game?

not form what i understand sicne this is a whole new game we have to buy it again but it probly be around the 30 dolla mark ish

• gravesworngravesworn Member Posts: 324
    Even in its old decrepid state, as long as it had a sizable population this game was fun as hell. Of course this kind of game depends on population to generate political strife and wars. Hell, hopefully hyperion will return to rp the hell out of the rest of the server lol.