Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No MoP where would a Pandaren start ?

cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
I do not have Mists . If I made a female Pandaren Shaman where would my starting area be please ? I am sorry I tried searching google but the answer only talked about being able to play any race and not get monk class and level to 90 but not where I would start. If anyone could enlighten me please .
Chamber of Chains

Comments

• WicoaWicoa Member UncommonPosts: 1,637
    You have your own phased starter zone carved out away from the main pandaria.
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    But will it be that oriental place ? Also if it is instanced does that mean I will be alone ? That is sad I wanted to play with others.
    Chamber of Chains
  • WicoaWicoa Member UncommonPosts: 1,637
    No you are bunched together with loads of people wanting to make pandas.
  • chrislekochrisleko Member Posts: 200
    You start on the Turtle with all the other Pandarians.  Panderia is a level 85+ zone.  You don't have to have the xpac to play the Panda starter area.
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    Oh super thank you. I mean I have not yet decided I thought I might roll a troll druid and a panda shaman, or just play my priest.
    Chamber of Chains
  • Bob_BlawblawBob_Blawblaw Member Posts: 1,278
    Originally posted by chrisleko
    You start on the Turtle with all the other Pandarians.  Panderia is a level 85+ zone.  You don't have to have the xpac to play the Panda starter area.

The truth this is.

You only need the Xpac to make a Monk.

• KalstarkKalstark Member Posts: 63
    yea i dont have mop but wondering if i resub will i be able to enjoy the game if i plan on starting over and leveling to 85?

• TalRashaTalRasha Member UncommonPosts: 827
    Originally posted by Kalstark
    yea i dont have mop but wondering if i resub will i be able to enjoy the game if i plan on starting over and leveling to 85?

Not unless you find a group of other people who are stuck at 85.

No, you will most likely feel very alone as everyone else is level 90 and doing level 90 content.

Also keep in mind that Blizzard only tries to balance for max level. At level 85 strange things might happen, but perhaps that can also be seen as a positive :p

• SlickShoesSlickShoes Member UncommonPosts: 1,019
    Originally posted by TalRasha

No, you will most likely feel very alone as everyone else is level 90 and doing level 90 content.

Also keep in mind that Blizzard only tries to balance for max level. At level 85 strange things might happen, but perhaps that can also be seen as a positive :p

I haven't bought mists yet and I am still level 85, people are still running 5man heroics at level 85, I have done 3 in the last couple of days and only queued for 3 minutes to find that group.

Yes, the majority of people are on the way to 90 or already there but there are still plenty of people sub level 90 on most servers, many of them levelling pandaren or monks.

• KalstarkKalstark Member Posts: 63
    Originally posted by SlickShoes
    Originally posted by TalRasha

I haven't bought mists yet and I am still level 85, people are still running 5man heroics at level 85, I have done 3 in the last couple of days and only queued for 3 minutes to find that group.

Yes, the majority of people are on the way to 90 or already there but there are still plenty of people sub level 90 on most servers, many of them levelling pandaren or monks.

yea im saying i see they put in cross realm zones and from the forums wat ive been seeing is that alot of people dont like it because theres alot of people in the zones now but im pretty sure that was the point? lol and that would make the game alot funner for me especially if you could pvp like the old day back in ashenvale, so basically im wondering would coming back be fine if u dont have MOP if ur not really focusing on lvl90 content? its ganna take me a long time if i start over to get to 85 so i dont wanna buy the xpac if i dont really have to, could use the 40 bucks for now hehe