Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What game you played the most recently?

Comments

• FausteluneFaustelune Member Posts: 9

For me it would have to be in no particular order,

Skyrim (So many mods, so little time!)

Amnesia (So many custom stories, so little time!)

The Binding of Isaac (So many achievements, so little time!)

And now back to work, so much to do, so little time!

• cheachancheachan Member Posts: 122
    Luminary & Empire Rising

• jpnzjpnz Member Posts: 3,529

FIFA13, BL2, PES13 and TL2

Gdemami -
    Informing people about your thoughts and impressions is not a review, it's a blog.

• SluskeSluske Member UncommonPosts: 56
    Gw2
  • JackdogJackdog Member UncommonPosts: 6,321
    GW2,  I have played that game wayyyy too much for my own good. I have mangaed to cut it back to around 4 hours a day now. For a while after release I was turning onto a 10 - 12 hour a day catass

I miss DAoC

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,373
    EVE. Well someone has to.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• ZzadZzad Member UncommonPosts: 1,401

Playing GW2 since headstart...along with Torchlight II

Having a BLAST !

• AeolronAeolron Member Posts: 648

Between GW 2 , Torchlight 2 and Borderlands 2 I would have to say Borderlands 2 , I played the heck outta GW 2 and well Torchlight 2 I am pissed off at , I keep getting the dreaded NAT Detected , try and join the game , Crash!!!! Arrrrg, no router no firewall all clear and this crap, so that ones on hold until they fix it.

Borderlands 2 is the action packed adventure I need even though steam screws up the cloud and I loose levels/gear but meh ohh well ,...what are ya gonna do LOL

• SlyGamer79SlyGamer79 Member Posts: 278
    Borderlands 2 (PS3)

PSN-SlyFox5679
    Xfire-Slyfox5679
    raptr-slygamer1979

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821

Galactic Civs II, FTL, Skyrim and Torchlight II. It depends on what mood i'm in as to which one I play.

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

• DresbainDresbain Member UncommonPosts: 40
    EvE! Why play anything else....

"Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome."

• ThorqemadaThorqemada Member UncommonPosts: 1,282

Mechwarrior Online and some DDO.

"Torquemada... do not implore him for compassion. Torquemada... do not beg him for forgiveness. Torquemada... do not ask him for mercy. Let's face it, you can't Torquemada anything!"

MWO Music Video - What does the Mech say: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF6HYNqCDLI
    Johnny Cash - The Man Comes Around: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0x2iwK0BKM

• Ren128Ren128 Member UncommonPosts: 73

Borderlands 2 mostly. Still didn't finish it yet and probably will now take a while longer since I started playing that Mechromancer class (I'm kinda altoholic).

Other stuff I've played was Rift, GW2 and a bit of TSW. Unfortunately they broke something with TSW and now when I play it my PC is lot louder than usual. Maybe should try it in DX9.

Would have bought TL2 except I haven't finished the first one yet.

I think all of the above should keep me busy until into the new year. Now if only they made a Borderlands MMO :).

• cure01cure01 Member UncommonPosts: 291
  • DraronDraron Member Posts: 993

MMO? SWTOR. Me and a friend are playing through the Bounty Hunter and Sith Inquisitor storylines duo and gotta say, it's the most fun I've had playing a game period in a long while.

Non MMO? I was playing through the Penumbra series again, just now on Overture. 

• HolySaint333HolySaint333 Member UncommonPosts: 24
    LoL. I just started playing. Insane how addictive it is when it comes to the gameplay. I love it. Won first match with one guy that was AFK on my team... Fuckin asshole tried to ruin my first match but we pulled through short one.

If you ask my opinion I'd have to wait for my turn! :)

• ReehayReehay Member Posts: 172
    DC Universe Online, GW2, Myst 4, BF3. in that order
  • nate1980nate1980 Member UncommonPosts: 2,062
    Originally posted by mindw0rk

Torchlight 2 for me. Havent log once in LoL or GW2 after started playing it. Too damn fun.

You?

League of Legends and WoW, probably LoL slightly more.

• ZefireZefire Member Posts: 676
    Dead or alive 5 this game gives more fun than any other crap out there
  • HomituHomitu Member UncommonPosts: 2,030
    Pretty much only GW2 since that's been out.  I've played maybe 2 games of LoL in the past month.  I play random games of Madden while watching the LoL playoffs on twitch.  I was near the end of a complete FF12 Yiazmat playthrough when GW2 came out too...
  • CakeisyummehCakeisyummeh Member Posts: 194

APB: Reloaded.

Little bit of Skyrim

Minecraft

EVE

DayZ

World of Tanks

TF2

• Tribes: Ascend.
  • Johnie-MarzJohnie-Marz Member UncommonPosts: 865
    Pharoh (The old RTS) and War of the Roses (Just bought it)
  • itgrowlsitgrowls Member Posts: 2,951
    nothing but GW2 for me, it's fantastic. :)
  • SteelmonkSteelmonk Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Atm playing "find a mmo that doesnt suck"... No luck so far...