It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Since I apparently I can't say a single bad thing about GW2 figured I post my top 10 gripes I have with the game in no particular order..
1. Zoom - for whatever reason the camera uses a step zoom which doesn't allow you to place the camera where you want.. you basically have steps and it can only be placed in these steps which can get very annoying especially in tight spaces or when taking screenshots.
2. Story inconsistancy- I have played numerous stories upto level 20ish and I found some are really engrossing intersting and fun.. others are dull and boring.. there's a good mixture but needs a bit more consistancy.
3. Build Manager- Game NEEDS some sort of build manager so you can set multiple trait builds and select between them whenever you want outside combat
4. sPVP Tournaments- I know it's coming but the full fledged tournaments really need ot get in quick
5. Hearts- i don't really mind doing them but feel the game overall would of been a lot better how it was orginially designed with only DE's and no hearts at all
6. Same Server Dungeon Finder- Although it hasnt' been much of an issue since you don't ever need a certain class I still feel a dungeon finder would be a welcome addition to the game.
7. WvW Tutorial- Noticed many people jump in to WvW have no clue what is going on.. yes you got the npc that talks about the zones but think it could really benefit from a more robust tutorial on how everything works
8. DE Variety- I enjoy the DE system but it could benefit from a bit more variety accross the board and hopefully something planned for the near future.
9. Weapon Skills- I don't really mind having them all unlocked so early but would like some sort of system similar to the utility skill system which would allow you to mix and match from a bigger pool of skills.. Loved picking from the huge pool of skills in GW1..
10. Crafting Variety- System overall is fine but would like if there was more variety in how you crafted between the professions.. basically cooking is the only odd ball and the rest play out the exact same...
again i could go on for another 50 but those are my top 10 right now.. still game is amazing and having a blast even after almost 200 hours since lauch... back to Tyria:)
I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg