Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any Good Game Comming Soon

davc123davc123 Member UncommonPosts: 458
any good mmorpg game coming soon and worth try? because im boring whit gw2 :/

Comments

• jimbiojimbio Member Posts: 11
    i actually still have alot of fun on gw2 but i will give planetside 2 and firefall a try too.
  • L0C0ManL0C0Man Member UncommonPosts: 1,065
    Originally posted by davc123

Can't help you if you're boring... :)

Going back to topic, you could check TSW that is already out (there's a 3 day trial out there), the athmosphere and story is completely different to GW2 and IMHO the game is very fun, at least until you do the whole story (after that, depends on whether you like to do dungeons or not). There's also mechwarriors online, that's on beta right now, and it's also very different from GW2 but haven't tried it personally.

What can men do against such reckless hate?

• tank017tank017 Member Posts: 2,192
    Originally posted by L0C0Man

Going back to topic, you could check TSW that is already out (there's a 3 day trial out there), the athmosphere and story is completely different to GW2 and IMHO the game is very fun, at least until you do the whole story (after that, depends on whether you like to do dungeons or not). There's also mechwarriors online, that's on beta right now, and it's also very different from GW2 but haven't tried it personally.

Edit: nvm,i see what u did there.
  • L0C0ManL0C0Man Member UncommonPosts: 1,065
    Originally posted by tank017

Lol really? Just because someone doesn't like your game doesn't make them the enemy..OP not much coming in the near future. Maybe ps2, but its an fps.Rift xpac also looks promising.

hehehehe.. It was not meant an attack, but as a joke (referring to the difference of being bored with GW2 Vs. someone being boring)... if you read previous posts I've made I'm usually the first to say that while I do enjoy GW2, it's definitively not for everyone, which is why I suggestes TSW (which I also enjoy a LOT) because it's very different from GW2, which the OP is bored with... :)

What can men do against such reckless hate?

• BrotherDBrotherD Member Posts: 52
    End of Nations (MMORTS) and Planetside 2 (MMOFPS) is the to next games that I am looking forward to. Should be out later this year.

Currently playing: AoC, RIFT, Champions Online, DDO, LORTO, STO and Tribes: Ascend
    Have Played: TSW, SWG, AO, EVE, WOW, EQ, EQ2, SW:TOR, GW,CoH, DCUO, RotMG, WAR,

• ZylaxxZylaxx Member Posts: 2,574
    If you're bored of GW2 after a month something tells me you would be bored of ANY mmo with that same time frame.

Everything you need to know about Elder Scrolls Online

Playing: GW2
    Waiting on: TESO
    Next Flop: Planetside 2
    Best MMO of all time: Asheron's Call - The first company to recreate AC will be the next greatest MMO.

• tank017tank017 Member Posts: 2,192

Originally posted by tank017

Lol really? Just because someone doesn't like your game doesn't make them the enemy..OP not much coming in the near future. Maybe ps2, but its an fps.Rift xpac also looks promising.

hehehehe.. It was not meant an attack, but as a joke (referring to the difference of being bored with GW2 Vs. someone being boring)... if you read previous posts I've made I'm usually the first to say that while I do enjoy GW2, it's definitively not for everyone, which is why I suggestes TSW (which I also enjoy a LOT) because it's very different from GW2, which the OP is bored with... :)

Yeah, apologies on that..mis read it all lol
  • JemcrystalJemcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 1,983
    There's a lot of games on the way but nothing released.  I'm waiting on Otherland.

• RaysheRayshe Member UncommonPosts: 1,279
    I'd say pick up the trial of TSW and see if you like it. Other than that, i hear alot on Planetside 2.

Because i can.
    I'm Hopeful For Every Game, Until the Fan Boys Attack My Games. Then the Knives Come Out.
    Logic every gamers worst enemy.

• SnarlingWolfSnarlingWolf Member Posts: 2,697

No.

Go back in time and ask the question a year ago, 2 years ago, 3 years ago.... No

• TopherpunchTopherpunch Member UncommonPosts: 86
    Stop playing and start GAMING... Check out Darkfall Unholy Wars.....

Come check out what I have to say on my blog http://civilgamer.com

Also check out http;//agonasylum.com for Darkfall player trading and stories forums

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
    War of Roses was out yesterday.
  • gwei1984gwei1984 Member UncommonPosts: 413

X-Com is releasing in a few days. Cant wait. Seems like they catched the spirit of the old ones quite good.

Hodor!

• jessiekayjessiekay Member Posts: 4
    Originally posted by Zylaxx
    If you're bored of GW2 after a month something tells me you would be bored of ANY mmo with that same time frame.

I couldn't agree more :D

• phantomghostphantomghost Member UncommonPosts: 738

DF:UW

And later EQ Next.

• odinsrathodinsrath Member UncommonPosts: 814

still waiting on EQ next / arche age / and wizardy online..will probly try the elder scrolls online to feed my theampark needs lol

• DavisFlightDavisFlight Member CommonPosts: 2,556

Vanguard went FTP.

Otherland looks cool.

Salem is a blast.

Darkfall Unholy Wars is releasing in a month or so.

• Jamesjoe1985Jamesjoe1985 Member Posts: 3
    Yes, we are waiting always for the good ones
  • bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

There will be a few next year. Repopulation, TESO, World of Darkness maybe, oh and isn't Trion's Defiance supposed to be a mmoprg/fps?

Will these be good? Your guess is as good as mine ;)

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

Otherland
    Repopulation
    Phantasy Star Online 2
    Archeage
    World of Darkness
    Wildstar

Those are all on my watchlist. Currently playing Rift and counting the days to their Storm Legion expansion. Lots of stuff to play and look forward to.