Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rift: Storm Legion Closed Beta Test on October 5th

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Trion Worlds and the Rift team have announced that the first Storm Legion expansion closed beta test will commence on Friday, October 5th and run through Sunday, October 7th. Players who have preordered Storm Legion are automatically eligible to be closed beta testers.

Strap yourselves in for the first Storm Legion closed beta event, where participants will have the opportunity to explore the new leveling zones of Pelladane, Cape Jule, and the city of Tempest Bay. Additionally, players will be able to customize their own Dimensions , and try out the new four new souls coming in the expansion. Current subscribers will be able to copy their characters over to the beta shard.

Find out more about preordering Rift: Storm Legion.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• orbitxoorbitxo Member RarePosts: 1,956

Wish i had given the opportunity to this game on its release. I was too cought up in WoW WoLK. and now well...soo many cool mmos GW2, WarZ, Firefall..not sure i can turn back.

But its a beautiful looking game , unfortunately their  Storm Legion campaign image of  just that woman reminds me of a desperate atempt to seek young guys like 'EVONY-Free forever' campaign.

nevertheless a nice game and company.

• JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,965
    Originally posted by orbitxo

Wish i had given the opportunity to this game on its release. I was too cought up in WoW WoLK. and now well...soo many cool mmos GW2, WarZ, Firefall..not sure i can turn back.

But its a beautiful looking game , unfortunately their  Storm Legion campaign image of  just that woman reminds me of a desperate atempt to seek young guys like 'EVONY-Free forever' campaign.

nevertheless a nice game and company.

I have to agree. Absolutely terrible marketing in my book. It just feels cheap and desperate. /sigh

• RocknissRockniss Member Posts: 1,034
    It's not to late to start playing, its a great game especially if your more into the traditional trinity type games. Rift sort of has a support role as well I should not leave out.
  • astriddastridd Member Posts: 1
    So any word on when we will find out if we are in the closed beta?
  • NadiliNadili Member Posts: 197
    Originally posted by astridd
    So any word on when we will find out if we are in the closed beta?

Anyone who preorders is in everyone else has a chance if they opt in through their account.  If they follow the prelaunch beta you will get a email this wednesday with dl instructions.

• RolleZRolleZ Member UncommonPosts: 42

Unless they fix the bad performance, no thanks.

/Trion Do Not Care

• Lady_VixenLady_Vixen Member Posts: 9

7 dungeons, 3 raids, player/guild housing, expanded crafting and superman capes, but NO PVP.

One word:  FAIL