Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn

The remake of this game look's amazing. I might have to give it a try dose anyone know the re-make relase date? Or patch maybe? Not sure how this remake works.

They call me Elite just becuse I am.

Comments

• MoeMoeKyunMoeMoeKyun Member UncommonPosts: 82
    no idea but hopefully they won't let me BUY another installer since my old LE box set is collecting dusts for 2 years... but im looking forward to try it again teh 2nd time around...
  • ElitelockElitelock Member Posts: 6
    Lol. Yah I saw the game before and it was not appealing but now im just like amazed. Also if you havent seen it, I watched some gamescon footage of gameplay and that did it for me.

They call me Elite just becuse I am.

• BombastussBombastuss Member UncommonPosts: 158

Looks great and I'm really looking forward to seeing how it turns out. I hope they do the servers the same way as before, I liked meeting people from all over the world.

Will anyone else be playing it on the PS3?

• PresbytierPresbytier Member UncommonPosts: 424
    If you do not allready have an account you will have to buy a copy of the game, but it does look like they will have digital copies for sale. The price has yet to be set and the relaunch will take place sometime between late this year and early next year. As far as to those who allready own a copy of the game you will have to download a new launcher as the old one will be obsolete.

"Never pay more than 20 bucks for a computer game."-Guybrush Threepwood
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."-Hunter S. Thompson

• birdycephonbirdycephon Member UncommonPosts: 1,314

My guess is it'll be in the ballpark of $30 to $40 USD.

But they also might go all the way and make it $50 to $60 USD, but I doubt it.

• GoldenArrowGoldenArrow Member UncommonPosts: 1,186
    ARR will be huge. o/
  • BoldynBoldyn Member Posts: 265
    Originally posted by birdycephon

My guess is it'll be in the ballpark of $30 to $40 USD.

But they also might go all the way and make it $50 to $60 USD, but I doubt it.

It may also be $62 or $48. it's likely to be $34 but don't be surprised if it's $36. $29 would be nice but last night when I had coffe I could swear I saw $55 appear in it for a brief second.

• DraronDraron Member Posts: 993
    It's been confirmed it's $40, at least the standard game and no CE or anything. Of course if you have 1.0 for PC you don't have to rebuy the client and you get another free trial when it launches, which will be early next year if the timeline goes right (beta should be starting around November, release in Feb-Apr).