Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whos going to play this game?

JackieRyderJackieRyder Member UncommonPosts: 145

I know i am, i am a veteran gamer and have been playing games ever since i was a kid, the thought of this has put a fresh scent of a new type of game in my nose...

I intend on making a casual guild too if anyone is interested =D

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
  • Ramonski7Ramonski7 Member UncommonPosts: 2,662
    I'm going to be playing as well. I consider myself a fanboi of the genre rather than 1 given game. I am enjoying GW2 atm though. When beta hits i'll mst you for a guild invite.

"Small minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas."

• JackieRyderJackieRyder Member UncommonPosts: 145
    I am the same exact way, i have a lvl 60 norn warrior and burned myself out consistently playing it... this is a new fresh mmo for me since i have play every other one pretty much in beta and such
  • UtukuMoonUtukuMoon Member Posts: 1,066

I am looking forward to this game as well,i have 2 beta keys for the european version called Age Of Wulin which sounds alot better than Age Of Wushu lol.

The European site is alot better than the NA site imo.

http://en.wulin.gpotato.eu/News/0100000000/1360402

As you can see i made the very first post/thread about this game on these forums,i love these kind of movies.I watched all the snake and monkey shadow fils and drunken master and many more.

Can't wait to try the game.

As for GW2,it's the most boring mmo i've ever played to be honest.

• YamotaYamota Member UncommonPosts: 6,593
    Not me, I saw some videos and the art style is really not to my liking.
  • SlampigSlampig Member UncommonPosts: 2,342
    I am totally going to give this game a shot.

That Guild Wars 2 login screen knocked up my wife. Must be the second coming!

• TsaboHavocTsaboHavoc Member UncommonPosts: 435
    count me in! btw how progression system works (cant find)?
  • LahuzerLahuzer Member UncommonPosts: 782
    I´m leaving Age of Wushu for the EU version Age of Wulin. Snail Games screwed every1 when they went from buy elite pack and get into head start from 11th of october to, BETA test starting I think it is 15th of November to 25th of November, then another CB from 15th of december to sometime in january, and game launching in february for those that buys the head start, that is 3 months before it goes f2p!!! So they went from headstart and launch of game on the 11th of october, and f2p from the 18th of october to this stupidity. Alot of US players are tired as well and are going to gPotato and Age of Wulin. I hope Snail Games crash and burn.
  • drakaenadrakaena Member UncommonPosts: 506
    I was all ready to give it a shot until they stalled the launch. Now it may get lost in the shuffle. I won't bother with gPotato. 
  • fenistilfenistil Member Posts: 3,005
    sanbox + cash shop and general f2p does not work for me , so I will pass
    i am going to try both age of wulin and age of wushu, see which one is better and such and which one i can get into first then stick too that one!! i cant wait
  • ZigZagsZigZags Member UncommonPosts: 381
    Not me but man, the title sure makes me want to order some chinese food.

Dragnon - Guildmaster - Albion Central Bank in Albion Online

www.albioncentralbank.enjin.com

• GhostshadowsGhostshadows Member UncommonPosts: 70

THIS! is whats been missing in the mmo world quite foreals! Crouching tiger esque martial arts mmo. 

Gonna drop the 10bux n give it a go...so bored of gw2 n wow is lullfest. 

People take the internet too serious...go out get some sun and cool off

its missing the drunken fist kinda fightin though... i miss that kinda stuff man... if it had that i would be willing to drop like 60 on it like i did GW2 lol
  • ZigZagsZigZags Member UncommonPosts: 381
    Originally posted by ZigZags
    Not me but man, the title sure makes me want to order some chinese food.

After eating some panda express and watchin the trailer....I may actually try this out. It looks fresh and new and a welcome change to the WoW clones I've been playing.

Dragnon - Guildmaster - Albion Central Bank in Albion Online

www.albioncentralbank.enjin.com