Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Runes of Magic Help!

Hello. 

I just started Runes of Magic, and I've reached level 5. I was told I may leave, but I forgot the name of the person to speak to, and didn't write down the coordinats. Could someone provide a link or give me the coords/person to help me? 

Sorry for such a short post 

-SWG 

P.S Thank you very much. This will help me a lot, and I am new to the website.

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    My help for you is this. Unless you intend to spend several thousand dollars a year on the game then I would suggest you find another game.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • SWGCryandSWGCryand Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by grunty
    My help for you is this. Unless you intend to spend several thousand dollars a year on the game then I would suggest you find another game.

That didn't help me, sir.

I would appreciate if you could actually give me some more help than that. I don't intend to buy items, but rather use the game's built-in-economy.

• SWGCryandSWGCryand Member Posts: 3
    Anyone? Nobody knows? *Sigh*
  • QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,353

Have you considered asking in the Runes of Magic forum, where it might be seen by people who actually play that particular game, rather than a bunch of people who play random other games and know less about what you're looking for than you do?

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/351/view/forums/forum/879/General-Discussion.html

• VarossVaross Moderator UncommonPosts: 11,414
    Moved to the Runes of Magic forum.
    To give feedback on moderation, please contact [email protected]
  • pmw4friendpmw4friend Member Posts: 63

Hey if you need a video or any help with the game and quests check out this Youtube channel. 

youtube.com/ninjapmw