Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you do in a queue?

expressoexpresso mePosts: 2,184Member Uncommon

Logged in at 20:00GMT queue position ~2200 ETA ~120minutes.

So far I have watched some youtube videos, did a lil bit of ironing and check out my usual gaming websites. 45mins later I am 1287 in queue with 64mins ETA.

.... hum what to do now? 

• ClocksimusClocksimus Barrie, ONPosts: 354Member
    Play GW2?  That is why you bought it, no? (assuming you did)
  • AoriAori Carbondale, ILPosts: 1,936Member Uncommon
    holy crap, on my RP server its queue only hit 900 lol... i just went to one of my other servers.
  • expressoexpresso mePosts: 2,184Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Clocksimus
    Play GW2?  That is why you bought it, no? (assuming you did)

Yeah played GW2 for an hour, took back claw Island! then wanted some WoW. 

• Buy Legend of Grimrock and play it while in the queue.
  • JutlandukJutlanduk InvernessPosts: 14Member
    During the time wait, I play GW2 for about an hour. Then I read my course work and take notes and start doing TMA's.  That's about it, with an average wait of about 3 to 4 hours on a European Server.
  • 7star7star SeoulPosts: 405Member

I play TL2. I have a gaming keyboard which tells me my position in q.

When I want to play in the evening after work, the q is usually around 2400 on my server. Takes a while to get on.

• neorandomneorandom bev hills, CAPosts: 1,681Member
    just do what everyone else does, never log out via macros to avoid afk boot!
  • WicoaWicoa LondonPosts: 1,602Member Uncommon
    I log in before the queue starts and then I stay logged in :P the first 2 days I forgot there would be a queue and so walked my dog and went to the park to chuck a ball around while it waited.
  • GravargGravarg Harker Heights, TXPosts: 3,340Member Uncommon
    I have characters on 3 different servers, one used to be medium, but it's now high/full.  All 3 have had queues though.  I went outside and got a sunburn, jk.  I did go outside though.  Walked the dog, and changed the oil, spark plugs, wires, etc in my car :)  Other than that, I guess it's TV or diablo 3 (someone actually bought my Immortal King weapon for $80, MoP was free! Thank you!).
  • odinsrathodinsrath louisville, KYPosts: 814Member Uncommon

FAP fap FAP ..but i dun play teh wow xD