Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EVE Inferno on Amazon...

Stx11Stx11 Member Posts: 415

Surprised I didn't see a thread on this already but Inferno is on sale at Amazon for $5 right now.

Don't know how long the sale will last but it's pretty cool to see EVE Online as #1 on Amazon's PC Games Bestseller List!

Comments

• kovahkovah Member UncommonPosts: 692

But wait!  There's more!

Amazon Exclusive Bonus Offer
    Journey into an immense virtual universe with Eve Online: Inferno (Limited Edition), available for digital download exclusively on Amazon DVG. Enjoy all 17 expansions of content and 30-days of game time with several helpful perks to speed you on your path to glory and keep you looking good in the process. Expansions include: Iteron Mark IV Special Edition - A sharp ship with silver trim and plenty of cargo space for hauling your riches across the universe, Cerebral Accelerator Booster - A 35-day booster that allows new players to train skills faster and improves weaponry damage and rate of fire, and Men's 'Street' Shirt and Women's 'Avenue' Shirt - Dress down for the summer with camo-patterned casual wear, perfectly accenting your character's appearance in the EVE universe. When purchasing, please note the activation and game time is in the form of a CD-Key. This CD-Key can ONLY be used to upgrade new accounts or to upgrade trial accounts and cannot be used to extend the subscription time of existing full accounts of any activity status (active/inactive). Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.

Cheers,

o7

(emphasis mine)

• Stx11Stx11 Member Posts: 415
    Originally posted by kovah

But wait!  There's more!

Amazon Exclusive Bonus Offer

Journey into an immense virtual universe with Eve Online: Inferno (Limited Edition), available for digital download exclusively on Amazon DVG. Enjoy all 17 expansions of content and 30-days of game time with several helpful perks to speed you on your path to glory and keep you looking good in the process. Expansions include: Iteron Mark IV Special Edition - A sharp ship with silver trim and plenty of cargo space for hauling your riches across the universe, Cerebral Accelerator Booster - A 35-day booster that allows new players to train skills faster and improves weaponry damage and rate of fire, and Men's 'Street' Shirt and Women's 'Avenue' Shirt - Dress down for the summer with camo-patterned casual wear, perfectly accenting your character's appearance in the EVE universe. When purchasing, please note the activation and game time is in the form of a CD-Key. This CD-Key can ONLY be used to upgrade new accounts or to upgrade trial accounts and cannot be used to extend the subscription time of existing full accounts of any activity status (active/inactive). Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.

Cheers,

o7

(emphasis mine)

Those aren't normally part of Inferno? (Honest question)

I just knew this was too good a deal for me to pass up on. According to some of the comments I think you can combine the key with a 21 day Trial so if you are completely new to the game that's 51 Days for $5!

• NetSageNetSage Member UncommonPosts: 1,059
    If I remember right to get bonuses you have to start a new account (can't extend the trail).  At least that's how it was with the commanders edition (I think that's what it was called).
    Originally posted by NetSage
    If I remember right to get bonuses you have to start a new account (can't extend the trail).  At least that's how it was with the commanders edition (I think that's what it was called).

"This CD-Key can ONLY be used to upgrade new accounts or to upgrade trial accounts and cannot be used to extend the subscription time of existing full accounts of any activity status (active/inactive)."

Woot! This is better than the Commander's Edition!

• NetSageNetSage Member UncommonPosts: 1,059
    Well that saddens me a little :P.  I literally upgraded my trail last week :(.
    Originally posted by NetSage
    Well that saddens me a little :P.  I literally upgraded my trail last week :(.

I'm sorry =(

Well... if you are seriously into EVE and want to Dual Box (or just "Dual Account") like many people do this is a great opportunity - 51 Days for $5!

• kingverkingver Member Posts: 7
    Darn must have been a weekend thing.  I just checked and it is $19.99.   Would have been great at $5.00