Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

gah wtf is this

neorandomneorandom Member Posts: 1,681

so i broke down and got mop to see if ild have some fun for a month or 2 with the monk (loved the monk in d3, so i had to do it)

and i cant log in to wow at all, i know its been like 2 years, but i can see the server there with my 9 characters on it, but i cant get past "logging in to game server" for any server in any region, it just sits there indefinitely.  

servers are all med pop this time of day so its not stuck in a Q

game update downloader says playable, nearly optimal so i shouldnt be missing any files

computer is 100x more powerfull then min/rec specs

something stinks round here.

Comments

• AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,004
    Chose any realm, click reccomend realm then go to the one that has a number in bracket beside it. Probly got your main on that server.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

Ask a refund, its obvious that there are better things to do then WoW, even SWTOR has more page hits then WoW on this site even after the release of MoP.

But then if  you finally get in, please feel free to tell us what exactly you liked, and which you didnt

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• neorandomneorandom Member Posts: 1,681
    Originally posted by emperorwings
    Chose any realm, click reccomend realm then go to the one that has a number in bracket beside it. Probly got your main on that server.

thats the rub, cant play on any server, ive let it sit for 15+ minutes on realms, and it just sits there "logging in to game server" not frozen, but stuck all the same, only the cancle button does anything.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435

Er, as I recall Blizzard has really excellent phone support, consider giving them a call.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

changing your password seems to be the fix

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4512271399

Originally posted by Kyleran

Er, as I recall Blizzard has really excellent phone support, consider giving them a call.

sure i got a voip phone i can call anywhere with for free, whats the number?

Originally posted by Nadia

changing your password seems to be the fix

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4512271399

sweet jesus R christ, thats from april, yet it works, but then i think my password was 2 years old too, so i guess it makes some sense.  thanks nadia.

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798
    Originally posted by neorandom

sweet jesus R christ, thats from april, yet it works, but then i think my password was 2 years old too, so i guess it makes some sense.  thanks nadia.

Blizzard was also hacked last month

they recommened everyone to change their passwords

http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/securityupdate.html

• LethalBurstLethalBurst Member UncommonPosts: 367
    Originally posted by neorandom

sure i got a voip phone i can call anywhere with for free, whats the number?

Here:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Blizzard+support+phone+number