Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Torchlight 2: Beta Key Giveaway!

123457»

Comments

• ariston123ariston123 Member Posts: 2

Give me beta key for torchlight to email it to [email protected] 

can you give me two?

• IntrinsicIntrinsic Member UncommonPosts: 60

Not bad, only 2 months late to the party guys.

• zipcode45zipcode45 Member Posts: 3

Whooaaww!! I didnt notice that this game is already available! I want to play this game but I didnt get any free beta key.. :(

I want to play this game badly! Please give me 1 or alleast two for my friend..

Here's my email: [email protected]

Thank you in advance! :)

• romanator0romanator0 Member Posts: 2,382
    Originally posted by zipcode45

Whooaaww!! I didnt notice that this game is already available! I want to play this game but I didnt get any free beta key.. :(

I want to play this game badly! Please give me 1 or alleast two for my friend..

Here's my email: [email protected]

Thank you in advance! :)

Download the demo on Steam.

but it's only a demo? can i interact with other players? hmm i would like to play it in full version but i dont have a key.. i've been searching for a key in internet but its hard to find now..
  • CaskioCaskio Member UncommonPosts: 339
    Originally posted by zipcode45
    but it's only a demo? can i interact with other players? hmm i would like to play it in full version but i dont have a key.. i've been searching for a key in internet but its hard to find now..

The only options you have are to demo the game or buy it.  Beta is over.  The game is live.

"If you're going to act like a noob, I'll treat you like one." -Caskio

Adventurers wear fancy pants!!!

so sad to hear that :(