Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

[General Article] World of Warcraft: Pandaria Launch Day Thoughts

12346»

Comments

• TwoThreeFourTwoThreeFour Virginia, VAPosts: 2,131Member
    Originally posted by Ozmodan
    Originally posted by TwoThreeFour
    Originally posted by just1opinion
    Originally posted by nsignific
    Amazing how much energy some of you manage to channel towars hate for one singular thing. I dread asking how you feel about Apple, M$, pop music or anything else mainstream, really. Like food. Or water.

You say this and yet....I don't see one single post that's a "hater" post.  I see a few critics and mostly people just offering both positivie and negative feedback on the new expansion and it's "flavor."  Some like it, some don't.  Where are these "haters" you speak of?

Since you say you can't see a single such post, then what is your analysis of following post made by the poster Ovum: "Nothing to see here, move along."

Huh?  If you are going site an example, perhaps you should use one that actually supports your point?  Saw some critical posts, mine among them, but that is all.  People are quite civil in this thread.

She gave a statement that she thought applied to every single previous post, not just in general, not just for most; I disagreed and asked her to provide her analysis for the post I quoted.

The post I quoted is merely a negative conclusion without any criticism presented at all.

• imortalisimortalis Dorchester, MAPosts: 26Member
    i'll play if jack black plays!
  • mysticalunamysticaluna Scotia, NYPosts: 265Member Uncommon
    hehe.  It's easy to see everyone is mostly to busy playing WoW to bother to read or post here... I'm having a blast playing in Pandaria ) Can't wait to reach 90 and roll my cute l'il Panda girl!! 
  • SSJGotenx268SSJGotenx268 Freehold, NJPosts: 63Member
    Originally posted by Ozmodan

When they killed the skill trees, they killed any chance of many of us ever returning.

This will be the top of the list when it comes to worst expansions ever!

And if you use the word "hater" in your subject matter it just identifies you as an uneducated boob, the word is critic.

Oh, you've got to be kidding me.

Getting rid of a broken skill system to put in place a system where YOU can choose what you want it'd be just dandy?

Glad you and others like you aren't coming back; Morons can't see how good this is for the game. 

• btdbillybtdbilly CorfuPosts: 1Member
    Au revoir means "Goodbye untill we meet again"... your comment dosent make much sence like that...
  • SerenesSerenes johnson city, TNPosts: 352Member

I find it amazing how many people on this site bitch about the "Broken Talent System", because Catalsym's 5% critcal strike 10% increased damage talents were so damn important.

Atleast in this expansion every talent point you use goes towards something that you can actualy use, not hey give me that blatent damage increase in this one I can pick if I want Blade Storm, Dragons Breath, or Shockwave no blatent wrong choses for people to make, so you can make a toon that fits YOUR play style.

• larrypsylarrypsy Laguna Woods, CAPosts: 34Member

I purchased WOW and today I was denied access - locked out - and unable to solve the problem. How can I be prevented from playing when I paid for a 6 month subscription? Any lawyers out there??

12346»