Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How often do you check mmorpg ?

How often do you check mmorpg for a new game? Beta codes or otherwise.

Comments

• OnomicOnomic Member Posts: 196

usaly once a day, after new relaesed games i tend to stay away longer as alot of the topics are just stupid

• General-ZodGeneral-Zod Member UncommonPosts: 868

well I check alot while im at work but when im off I rarely check unless im checking up on a game im interested in or if I need the official link to their site

• PsychowPsychow Member Posts: 1,784
    Throughout the day.
  • warblade2002warblade2002 Member Posts: 51
    I hope sometime I log on and a brand new game is giving away beta codes. But its been such a long wait, that I feel will never come.
  • MeltdownMeltdown Member UncommonPosts: 1,183
    Depends on how satisfied I am with my gaming. Maybe once a week when I have games to play, probably once a day when I'm looking for the next big thing.

"They essentially want to say 'Correlation proves Causation' when it's just not true." - Sovrath

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Never more than once a week.  image

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• KiljaedenasKiljaedenas Member Posts: 468
    Originally posted by Kyleran

I doubt that, I see your posts all over the bloody place.

Daily for me.

Where's the any key?

• NizurNizur Member CommonPosts: 1,417
    I have spells of activity and non-activity. The last several days I've been checking every day. Before that I hadn't checked in months though.

Current: None
    Played: WoW, CoX, SWG, LotRO, EVE, AoC, VG, CO, Ryzom, DF, WAR
    Tried: Lineage2, Dofus, EQ2, CoS, FE, UO, Wurm, Wakfu
    Future: The Repopulation, ArcheAge, Black Desert, EQN

• VirusDancerVirusDancer Member UncommonPosts: 3,649
    It depends on if I'm playing a game that I'm enjoying or not.  If I'm enjoying a game, I might not come by here for 3-6 months or more.  If I'm kind of enjoying a game, it might be a once a week or a few times a week.  If I'm not...well, then I'm pretty much here for any of the time that I would have been playing a game.

I miss the MMORPG genre. Will a developer ever make one again?

Explorer: 87%, Killer: 67%, Achiever: 27%, Socializer: 20%

• TorlukTorluk Member Posts: 162

Varies greatly for me too, months can go by where I check the site very rarely and at other times it can be several times a day.

My most frequent visits are usually after a new game has been released.  I've never pre-ordered and don't feel like I'll miss much if I wait a bit before picking up a game so I take advantage of the discussions on here over the first month after release.  Once you wade through the emotional content of posts I find it is very useful for determining whether I will like a game or not.  

In fact come to think of it, the posters on MMORPG.com have saved me quite a bit of money over the years.  Thanks guys! image

• spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782
    A fair few times a day............Stop judging me ok! I work from home! ;)
  • skeith138skeith138 Member Posts: 176

once a day at night unless there's a MMO i'm interested like GW2 or FFXIV.

[mod edit]

• HerodesHerodes Member UncommonPosts: 1,494

There are two sites I read on a regular basis, one of them is MMORPG. Not much because of beta keys, I just like reading other peoples´ opinions. Mostly the ones of older accounts, but I enjoy even more new acconts writing balanced opinions.

• SilokSilok Member UncommonPosts: 732

ehe sure :)

• HokieHokie Member UncommonPosts: 1,063
    2-3 times a day.

"I understand that if I hear any more words come pouring out of your **** mouth, Ill have to eat every fucking chicken in this room."

• YakkinYakkin Member Posts: 919
    roughly anywhere between 1 - 50 times per day, depending on if I closed the window or something, and what time it is.
  • fenistilfenistil Member Posts: 3,005
    Originally posted by Kiljaedenas

Daily for me.

"How often do you check mmorpg for a new game? Beta codes or otherwise."

Do you even read and understand what you're reading and posting about? 

I understand that honest mistakes can be done, but please take more care to know what you're responding to.

• fenistilfenistil Member Posts: 3,005

"How often do you check mmorpg.com for a new game, Beta code or otherwise"  -  very rarely.

I got few codes, but I don't think I used one myself personally. I mostly got few specific ones when my colleagues needed extra ones.  Oh sorry. I actually think I used TSW beta weekend code myself. So there is one.

"How often do you check mmorpg, read forums, discuss"  - If I am working at my PC - then multiple times & day.

• Z3R01Z3R01 Member UncommonPosts: 2,425

I come to the site a few times a day to check the daily news and keep up on the latest forum topics.

THings like giveaways i catch on accident, Dont really come here for that stuff.

Playing: Nothing

Looking forward to: Nothing 

• PsyMike3dPsyMike3d Member UncommonPosts: 388
    Daily, even more than my facebook :)
  • LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247
    It's one of the dozen sites that I check daily.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• TerranahTerranah Member UncommonPosts: 3,575

I check a few times a day.  I like the back and forth exchange of ideas and reading about games I'm interested in.  And every once in awhile they give out beta keys so that's great too.

I love mmos more than any other genre.

• SilokSilok Member UncommonPosts: 732
    Originally posted by fenistil
    Originally posted by Kiljaedenas

Daily for me.

"How often do you check mmorpg for a new game? Beta codes or otherwise."

Do you even read and understand what you're reading and posting about? 

I understand that honest mistakes can be done, but please take more care to know what you're responding to.

Maibe you should do the same....

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    I don't come here in the search for new games. If I happen to find one while browsing around then it's a plus.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • worldalphaworldalpha Member Posts: 403
    I'm usually on once a day, sometimes 2X a day.

Thanks,
    Mike
    Working on Social Strategy MMORTS (now Launched!) http://www.worldalpha.com