Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Guilds? Long term goals?

WicoaWicoa LondonPosts: 1,637Member Uncommon

If you want some goals whats the aim of the game in the end? I like being part of a guild etc are there guilds in this and reasons to make long term nerd pals in this mmo space?

Im pretty stoked that I could watch some TV or be out at a job and be able to get my ps vita out in breaks and have a go!

Comments

• CastillleCastillle KhobarPosts: 2,672Member Uncommon
    Im not sure really.  But I did play on the Jap server for the whole day today and I quite enjoyed it.  I love the random events popping up when you move around the place in explore mode.  Heck I was level 6 doing the level 9 explore mode and I get put up against a giant friggin boss that took me 30 minutes to kill.  The kicker?  Right after I killed that, ANOTHER ONE spawned and this time with adds.  It was tough but enjoyable.

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**