Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Are you excited for the new Star Trek?

CastillleCastillle KhobarPosts: 2,703Member Uncommon

o.o Yes? No? Maybe?

Im so excited for it even if Im half expecting it to be the most disappointing thing after the Veronica Mars cancellation. Or that Hot Problems video...

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
( o.o)
(")(")
**This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

Comments

  • TealaTeala SomewherePosts: 7,430Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Castillle

    o.o Yes? No? Maybe?

    Im so excited for it even if Im half expecting it to be the most disappointing thing after the Veronica Mars cancellation. Or that Hot Problems video...

    What new Star Trek?

    image
  • CastillleCastillle KhobarPosts: 2,703Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Teala
    Originally posted by Castillle

    o.o Yes? No? Maybe?

    Im so excited for it even if Im half expecting it to be the most disappointing thing after the Veronica Mars cancellation. Or that Hot Problems video...

    What new Star Trek?

    This one!

    o.o  Idk..I just came across it while googling Zachary Quinto *cough* No! Not like that

    ''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

  • MrNoMrNo Phx, AZPosts: 92Member
    I still am upset that they took Hero's off the air. That could of been a great show or was a great show. And as for the New Trek I guess. I dont see this one going to far. Maybe one more movie.

    image

  • CastillleCastillle KhobarPosts: 2,703Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by MrNo
    I still am upset that they took Hero's off the air. That could of been a great show or was a great show. And as for the New Trek I guess. I dont see this one going to far. Maybe one more movie.

    Zomg! I just had a heroes marathon and i watched all 4 seasons in the span of like...4 days or so.  @_@ ; Annoyed that it was cancelled before season 5 T_T and then they cancelled the movie thingie to wrap it up too! :(

    ''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

  • MytobMytob WorcesterPosts: 79Member
    If it is anything like the previous one then it should be great! Hope they do a new series soon though.

    image

  • GorweGorwe Ald'RuhnPosts: 2,476Member Uncommon
    A Tale of J.J. and destroying of Romulus-what a load of balloney! He misinterpretted some, quite important, stuff, which is quite OK seeing how J.J was in Star WARS(YUCK!!!) mindset while he was making ST(he converted only after finishing ST). Seeing how he is now more into ST, I hope that he will not pull a stunt of "Herp-Derp I destroyed Romulus!" size...

    But yes-we DO need a new series(remake/HD-ing of TOS will only go so far)...
  • Hell_HammerHell_Hammer BelgradePosts: 75Member
    Originally posted by Gorwe
    A Tale of J.J. and destroying of Romulus-what a load of balloney! He misinterpretted some, quite important, stuff, which is quite OK seeing how J.J was in Star WARS(YUCK!!!) mindset while he was making ST(he converted only after finishing ST). Seeing how he is now more into ST, I hope that he will not pull a stunt of "Herp-Derp I destroyed Romulus!" size...

    But yes-we DO need a new series(remake/HD-ing of TOS will only go so far)...

     

    Nothing wrong with Star Wars and applying some of more dynamic aspects into Star Trek franchise, it needed it badly.

    Also, they destroyed Vulcan if I recall correctly. I don't see a problem with that, because it instantly set a quite different mood and story direction for this parallel universe that Abrams' Star Trek is taking place in. 

    It would've been quite pointless to reboot something by following the exact same approach as the original, the way I see it.

     

    The first one was an excellent revitalizing of the franchise, and it needed it badly. Can't wait for the second one.

Sign In or Register to comment.