Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ArchLord: The Dark Revelation Announced

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Webzen has announced that ArchLord will be expanding soon. Called "The Dark Revelation", the expansion will bring a major new feature on board in the form of the Shrine system. Shrine battles require cooperative teamwork to defeat other groups of players. Winners will earn Shrine Coins for successful wins.

Additionally, skill rebalance of all Races will be applied based on players’ feedback and will also be updated constantly. Other updates such as extended skill slot, quest tutorial system, and item comparison features are expected to provoke excitement of the players.

Find out more about The Dark Revelation on the ArchLord site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• titanofdoomtitanofdoom Member UncommonPosts: 263
    The grindiest game of all time offical!!
    Perennially extricating the extraneous
  • VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908

I am amazed this game is still going tbh... and making profit even if it's getting an expack.

• kishekishe Member UncommonPosts: 2,012
    This must be the ultimate zombie-mmo, no matter how many times it dies, it always comes back...
  • DrigusDrigus Member CommonPosts: 50
    Originally posted by kishe
    This must be the ultimate zombie-mmo, no matter how many times it dies, it always comes back...

It never died?

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    Funny, someone can cancel City of Heros and they take the time to update this game?  This game was one of the worst when it was released 7 years ago, can't imagine how badly it compares to the new f2p games.
  • killaboy01killaboy01 Member Posts: 2

This was actually my first MMO that I ever played, and 7 years ago i saw it as the best. After 3 years of constant play, i finally got bored and tried other games. I must say... this is the most ugly and bugged game i ever played in my life, and i played alot of mmos along the way!

7 years and it still is 90% bugged and since Webzen took over its a p2w game. Shame on them!

• daltaniousdaltanious Member UncommonPosts: 2,381
    Originally posted by titanofdoom
    The grindiest game of all time offical!!

Agree fully on this.