Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Zero Puncuation Does GW2.

spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/6337-Guild-Wars-2

I laughed so much I may have weed a little. Enjoy people. :)

Comments

• VolkonVolkon Member UncommonPosts: 3,748
    Dragon haggis. Giggle worthy.

Oderint, dum metuant.

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,306

Hi.Larious.

Made my day. As always.

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798
    thank you :)
  • Entris38Entris38 Member UncommonPosts: 401
    As always, funny stuff there......very funny
  • JyiigaJyiiga Member UncommonPosts: 1,187
    That is a fairly positive review for him. 
  • Hell_HammerHell_Hammer Member Posts: 75
    Originally posted by Jyiiga
    That is a fairly positive review for him. 

My thoughts exactly.

Surprisingly positive, compared to most of them hah.

• DibdabsDibdabs Member RarePosts: 3,203
    Too irritating a bloke to listen to. Ican'tstandpeoplewhogabblenon-stopthroughapointlessvideo.
  • NBlitzNBlitz Member Posts: 1,904
    Originally posted by Dibdabs
    Too irritating a bloke to listen to. Ican'tstandpeoplewhogabblenon-stopthroughapointlessvideo.

Too bad you don't like him. This is his shtick and what made him famous in the first place.

Pointless video? Yes, all forms of pure entertainment are ultimately pointless. Doesn't stop many from enjoying the content ;-)

• RobsolfRobsolf Member RarePosts: 4,607

"He does know we have a spade he can use, right?"  image

Brilliant as always.  Thanks, OP!

• ClocksimusClocksimus Member Posts: 354
    Always a good laugh and he was rather positive I thought he would rip on it much more tbh.  Still can't stop smiling though.
  • HomituHomitu Member UncommonPosts: 2,030
    That was amazing.  
  • Gaia_HunterGaia_Hunter Member UncommonPosts: 3,066

It is called "ZeroPunctuation" for a reason. :)

Currently playing: GW2
    Going cardboard starter kit: Ticket to ride, Pandemic, Carcassonne, Dominion, 7 Wonders

• ScalplessScalpless Member UncommonPosts: 1,426
    Even though he's almost always a big ball of negativity, he does a great job at pointing out games' flaws. And he's funny.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435
    Originally posted by Scalpless
    Even though he's almost always a big ball of negativity, he does a great job at pointing out games' flaws. And he's funny.

Negativity, compared to his EVE review he was practically gushing over GW2, he really likes it.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• DibdabsDibdabs Member RarePosts: 3,203
    Originally posted by Gaia_Hunter

It is called "ZeroPunctuation" for a reason. :)

Yes, I got that already, thanks.  That's why I wrote that sentence as I did.  :)

• eggy08eggy08 Member Posts: 525
    Originally posted by Kyleran

Negativity, compared to his EVE review he was practically gushing over GW2, he really likes it.

TOR was worse.

• KiljaedenasKiljaedenas Member Posts: 468

No kidding, the moment he said "I wasn't going to join one of those player corps" I immediately knew it would be a bad review for the Eve one since he only reviewed 10% of the content and it was the most boring 10% Eve has.

This one was pretty good though, and a bit softer than he usually does. Still funny.

Where's the any key?

• terrantterrant Member Posts: 1,683

Given his opinons on MMOs, it was his version of a gushing, rave review.

I disagree sorta with his comments on the story/lore not  being presented enough in game, but it's obvious from his video he only played a little bit before he did the video.

• bunnyhopperbunnyhopper Member CommonPosts: 2,751
    He is really rather funny.

"Come and have a look at what you could have won."

• prmetimeprmetime Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Originally posted by Robsolf

"He does know we have a spade he can use, right?"  image

Brilliant as always.  Thanks, OP!

This ^

• ScalplessScalpless Member UncommonPosts: 1,426

Oh, I know this is a relatively positive review for him. Still, he pointed out some of GW2's flaws quite well.

• dariuszpdariuszp Member Posts: 182
    Originally posted by spookydom

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/6337-Guild-Wars-2

I laughed so much I may have weed a little. Enjoy people. :)

Hehe :-) Very nice video. He always make me giggle. Great game. Enjoy :)

• JoeyMMOJoeyMMO Member UncommonPosts: 1,326

That's the zero punctuation idea. Love it, hate it, whatever.

imageimage
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,885
    I love this guy just absolutely love the stuff he does. It is pure fun to listen to him. The accent is a plus too.