Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post Trial Invites or Buddy Keys Here

Comments

• Jester92Jester92 Member Posts: 156
    Many many spare buddy keys, feel free to message me on MMORPG through pm, and or post your email here, and I will send it once I see it, but preferably by message so I notice it! I will help anyone who accepts my invites.

J. B.

• EluwienEluwien Member UncommonPosts: 196

Unlimited amount of buddy keys available, PM me here with email address.

I'll give you full support and help ingame and give you 100 mil when you subscribe.

DAoC - 00-06 - And every now and then
    WoW - Online since launch - and now back again.
    EVE - Online since 07 - and still on, and on, and on..
    WHO - Online 08-10
    LOTR-O - Online 06-08
    Also played : Asherons Call, EverQuest, EQ2, Dungeons & Dragons, Cabal, Dark & Light, GW, 
    GW2, LA2, Ryzom, Shaiya, SWG, Allods, Forsaken World, ArcheAge, Secret World, Darkfall, Rift, ESO, Tera.

• Lynusvan_PeltLynusvan_Pelt Member Posts: 6

I have half a dozen buddy keys to hand out for those who are interested in Eve Online. I will also provide you with the in game support you may require, and once you subscribe I will provide you with 100mill isk to start your journey. And on top of that if you are looking to play Eve for the PvP facet of the game--then we can talk about possibly joining my corp ( a null-sec and low-sec pvp corporation/alliance).

email me [email protected], if you are interested.

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479

I just set up a 14 day trial, I figured what the hell, everything else is boring.  Not really into space or ship combat, but who knows everything else sounds fun for a while

not sure if I can still use a buddy key or not

• NetSageNetSage Member UncommonPosts: 1,059

I don't think you can but I'm sure someone will be happy to give you one(including me) if you're willing to give up a few days of skill training (which may not be bad it will give you time to figure out what you want to do and then you can start planning for that right away).

The thing to remember about Eve is that you can't get much further away from a themepark.  Sure there are missions and stuff but pretty much everything you buy or sell is player made.  Large wars are all player planned.  If you lose a ship you lose a ship....

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479
    Originally posted by NetSage

I don't think you can but I'm sure someone will be happy to give you one(including me) if you're willing to give up a few days of skill training (which may not be bad it will give you time to figure out what you want to do and then you can start planning for that right away).

The thing to remember about Eve is that you can't get much further away from a themepark.  Sure there are missions and stuff but pretty much everything you buy or sell is player made.  Large wars are all player planned.  If you lose a ship you lose a ship....

what do you mean create a different account?  I am still downloading so I havent started playing yet

• EluwienEluwien Member UncommonPosts: 196

If you have created a trial account already, you are bound to the 14 days trial and your email account can not be used to another buddy invite 21d trial. If you however have another email account, or just create one, I can send you a buddy invite, so you'll get 21d trial, ingame support and truckload of ingame money.

DAoC - 00-06 - And every now and then
    WoW - Online since launch - and now back again.
    EVE - Online since 07 - and still on, and on, and on..
    WHO - Online 08-10
    LOTR-O - Online 06-08
    Also played : Asherons Call, EverQuest, EQ2, Dungeons & Dragons, Cabal, Dark & Light, GW, 
    GW2, LA2, Ryzom, Shaiya, SWG, Allods, Forsaken World, ArcheAge, Secret World, Darkfall, Rift, ESO, Tera.

• MDMMelodeathMDMMelodeath Member Posts: 1

• RiekmanRiekman Member Posts: 1

10 Buddy invites left. PM me with your email address and I will send you an invite. I will give 250mil ISK when you upgrade your trial to paid subscription.

Regards

• ElirionLothElirionLoth Member UncommonPosts: 308
    I have 10 Buddy invites for a free 21 day trial of Eve.  PM me your e-mail address and I'll get the invite to you ASAP.
  • New player to the Buddy Trial contract game, looking for clients to build my reputation as a trustworthy 'dealer'.

Current Buddy Trials for October: 10/10
    Send requests from the email you plan to use with your EVE account to: [email protected]

Summary:
    -465M for activating (Current 80% value of PLEX in Dodoxie). Open to negotiation.
    -5M of that given up front when Buddy Trial is started.
    -No need for activation in a certain timeline to gain maximum amount. Explore EVE without pressure to activate.
    -Additional 5M given for forum accolades.

No pressure to activate, as I am new to buddy trial contracts and am unlikely to max out my invites. However, if you sent requests to multiple people (including me) and get one before I respond I would appreciate a heads up, as I will still lose a Buddy Trial even if you had already accepted one.

This amount of money is not insignificant (as I'm sure you know, since you're in this thread). I started this game off such an offer about a month ago. I received 400M in rewards, and re-invested it by training up a station trader before my main. In the past three weeks I've grown it to 1.1B just my checking on my orders when I log in and out and a few times in between. I wouldn't mind sharing this simple process with you, though you can likely find it using some simple google-fu.

It is important to note the following are accepted payments for Buddy Trial accounts:

*Eligible subscription activations can be funded by Credit/Debit cards, PayPal, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC, PLEX and iDeal. Other payment methods are not eligible for this program. If you pay via PayPal, the payment transfer may be delayed up to 3 days pending CCP's validation of your method, and will be delivered within 24 hours of validation.

Note that confirmation on PayPal payments make take 3-5 business days, resulting in a corresponding delay in reward payment.

Original EVE Online forum add here.

• GalaxoGalaxo Member UncommonPosts: 389

Offer 21 days trials, once in game i can help with guidance and the chance to join the corp.Once subscrived i give you 300mil isk

PM for more details

• 2Panther2Panther Member Posts: 1
    I am looking for a buddy invite code please. Please send to [email protected]
  • GaurnGaurn Member Posts: 305
    I am looking for a 21 day free trial invite. Please send to [email protected] . Thank you.
  • kupopookupopoo Member Posts: 8
    Originally posted by ilydamdris
    I am looking for a 21 day free trial invite. Please send to [email protected] . Thank you.

Sent you a invite from Maitsu :)

Also sent you one panther if you still need one.

Friendly Industrialist

• Rique9986Rique9986 Member Posts: 35

I have been researching this game for a while and am ready to jump in.  Anyone have a 21 day trial they would like to part with?

You can send it to:  Thanks for the trial

Thanks...

• DrannyDranny Member UncommonPosts: 279
    Originally posted by Rique9986

I have been researching this game for a while and am ready to jump in.  Anyone have a 21 day trial they would like to part with?

You can send it to:

Thanks...

Sent and you should remove your email now.

• Rique9986Rique9986 Member Posts: 35
    Originally posted by Dranny

Sent and you should remove your email now.

You rock, thanks a ton!

• XsonicXsonic Member UncommonPosts: 93

21 day invite here for you! no need to ask!

EVE Online 21 day trial direct link

Add me on steam or xfire with the username: bonnolog

I can guide you in game and whatnot =) try to make the best experience off the trial.

• kingverkingver Member Posts: 7

Beware some of these adds are fakes.  they Promise you Isk but never give it.  they get stuff for you joining so it is very good for them.   I took a 21 day pass signed up for 90 days emailed the person telling them I subscribed and they said great have fun thanks for joining.  Stiffed.  So watch out

• hansolo42hansolo42 Member Posts: 30
    pm me with your email if you like an 21day invite. I will send it ASAP, have enough of them.

pm me for eve online invites

• Insane666Insane666 Member UncommonPosts: 67

In need of a 21 day trail invite, thx in advance.

Games previously played: AO, AoC, Aion, AoW, Eve, SWTor, WaR, STO, TSW, DCUO, FE, BP, ProjectEntropia, FootballSuperstars!

• kupopookupopoo Member Posts: 8
    Originally posted by Insane666

In need of a 21 day trail invite, thx in advance.

[email protected]

Invite sent mate, enjoy -From maitsu

Friendly Industrialist

• GalaxoGalaxo Member UncommonPosts: 389

Offer 21 days trials, once in game i can help with guidance and the chance to join the corp.Once subscrived i give you 300mil isk

PM for more details

• rufo_glory_roadrufo_glory_road Member Posts: 1

In need of a 21-day buddy key.  I may even buy a plex in time. 

[email protected]

Thanks