Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hype meter....

124»

Comments

• DomuxxDomuxx Member Posts: 8

This is probably one of the best games to get released in the last 10 yrs. I guess it depends of what kind of games you’re into, since I never had any enjoyment in any Theme park games, which usually are rated the highest on the list.

This hype is proof that the community is fed up with kiddy games and has evolved a more sophisticated gaming taste. 

• BeackerBeacker Member UncommonPosts: 440
    Originally posted by Domuxx

This is probably one of the best games to get released in the last 10 yrs. I guess it depends of what kind of games you’re into, since I never had any enjoyment in any Theme park games, which usually are rated the highest on the list.

This hype is proof that the community is fed up with kiddy games and has evolved a more sophisticated gaming taste. 

Yea but in the end the "hype" is only 269 people currently.  That does not speak for everyone really. I do think the hype rating on this site is skewed. If we could get tens of thousands of hype votes it might be different.