Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2: What Is Guild Wars 2 Video Released

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

ArenaNet has released a terrific new video giving an overview of the world of Guild Wars 2. In it, viewers are given a brief tour of creating characters, races and the locations within Tyria. It's an enticing look at one of the biggest titles of 2012. Check it out and let us know what you think!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• orbitxoorbitxo Member RarePosts: 1,956
    Perfection!
  • RocknissRockniss Member Posts: 1,034
    It's massive, its so massive that I realize there is a thing called to massive. It's so massive that I feel irrelevant. If your in a zerg group your rolling and having a blast if your zerg isn't around, your in for a long day. The winning formula is just simple bring more people. The bigger the better, less downtime more attack time. I have been on multiple servers so far, and its the same everywhere, if your servers getting owned there is just no one around if your winning the other servers have no one around. It's just too large for the culture. I think it can be fixed just not sure how.
  • KarazulKarazul Member CommonPosts: 39

Best MMO I played so far... I like the freedom and everything else. Less gear and more skill dependent than most games out there.

Only downside is the waiting time for WvW, but Anet is working on it.

• TekaelonTekaelon Member UncommonPosts: 604
    All true
  • KuppaKuppa Member UncommonPosts: 3,292
    after that last horrible trailer I'd say they hit it out of the park with this video.

• DragonantisDragonantis Member UncommonPosts: 974

A living breathing Fantasy world.

Damn right we love it!

• raven222raven222 Member Posts: 88

An excellent video describing a great game .

Thx Anet 

• Zeus.CMZeus.CM Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,788

Far better trailer!

No deception, no tricks to draw customers attention, only pure fact and proof in the video.

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Originally posted by Zeus.CM

Far better trailer!

No deception, no tricks to draw customers attention, only pure fact and proof in the video.

little to much recycled footage but sure they got their hands full with other stuff.. overall though much better intro to the game than the last trailer:)

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• SlivverSlivver Member UncommonPosts: 26
    The only thing where they stretched the truth a bit was when they said your choices would mean that no 2 players will have the same adventure while showing the character creation options.  From a strictly PVE storyline perspective that is quite a stretch as there aren't that many different branches you can chose from. 
  • MithrandolirMithrandolir Member UncommonPosts: 1,701

Bravo! Still very much addicted to this game a month post launch, and looking forward to a ton of fun on the long journey ahead of me.

Great video imo.

• prpshrtprpshrt Member Posts: 258
    Tbh. They could use a WoW'esque cgi trailer