Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft: MoP Has Peeked On XFire

PurutzilPurutzil Member UncommonPosts: 3,048

Preemptive thread for MoP reaching its peek on XFire since a service few use determines how I game is going and it couldn't just be naturally what happens when people finished giving it a try and not being interested in a game.

I'll be in the back getting some chips and munching on them while I await for brutal feedback on both sides once it happens about a service that I know absolutely no one who uses it being the defining factor of success for a game. 

Move up chart for proof with flow and predictions.

Obviously shows the game is already failing and Wow will be shut down within a year. Obviously.

Comments

• SnarlingWolfSnarlingWolf Member Posts: 2,697
    No graph, this thread won't be nearly as epic without charts and graphs.
  • fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916
    Where are THE GRAPHS??The xfire force is not strong in this one. 

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• ZeymereZeymere Member UncommonPosts: 210
    Originally posted by SnarlingWolf
    No graph, this thread won't be nearly as epic without charts and graphs.

Charts! Graphs!

• DeivosDeivos Member EpicPosts: 3,692

http://www.xfire.com/genre/mmo/massively_multiplayer_online/

There ye go, can track it as fast as they update it.

At the time of posting this it stands like this.

♦ Guild Wars 2 (32.9%)

♦ World of Warcraft (30.5%)

What does it mean?! D:

I honestly refuse to draw conclusions for the reasons mentioned above. Speculating on a single point of data without others to form a better whole image just seems like a bad idea. I just like that they close to evenly split the chart.

"The knowledge of the theory of logic has no tendency whatever to make men good reasoners." - Thomas B. Macaulay

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Daniel J. Boorstin

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,309

/postcount

IBTL

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• PurutzilPurutzil Member UncommonPosts: 3,048

Damn you all making me put up charts! Alright heres some charts!

As you can see in this chart, clearly the numbers having peeked up and having dropped up. As highlighted in my play, they go all over the place and up and down but clearly as it shows, the numbers have in fact peeked and the game is now gone on XFire.

• Sevenstar61Sevenstar61 Member UncommonPosts: 1,686

There ya go

Sith Warrior - Story of Hate and Love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxKrlwXt7Ao
    Imperial Agent - Rise of Cipher Nine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBBj3eJWBvU&feature=youtu.be
    Imperial Agent - Hunt for the Eagle Part 1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQqjYYU128E

• zimboy69zimboy69 Member UncommonPosts: 395

the shocking thing is  they still havent got to  where they  were  a  month ago

• TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910

Originally posted by Purutzil
    Damn you all making me put up charts! Alright heres some charts!imageAs you can see in this chart, clearly the numbers having peeked up and having dropped up. As highlighted in my play, they go all over the place and up and down but clearly as it shows, the numbers have in fact peeked and the game is now gone on XFire.

You sir, are the winner. Here are some internet bacons.

/internetbacons

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.

• ohpowerohpower Member Posts: 72
    Hum... don't want to "epic fail" the topic, but could we at least wait till we have SEPT 25TH DATA on Xfire before discussing... sounds like a good start to me, in any case :D
  • Sevenstar61Sevenstar61 Member UncommonPosts: 1,686

Yep these numbers are pre-release. Tomorrow numbers will be interesting.

Already though WoW is very close to GW2

Sith Warrior - Story of Hate and Love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxKrlwXt7Ao
    Imperial Agent - Rise of Cipher Nine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBBj3eJWBvU&feature=youtu.be
    Imperial Agent - Hunt for the Eagle Part 1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQqjYYU128E

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    think you have to wait a day to see todays numbers... 
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
    Originally posted by Sukiyaki

Your forgot

- a graph

- a random prediction about the games population based on a small section of the graph out of context

- claiming in the past you or others claimed that xfire was accurate with no evidence or proof but merely anecdotes (if at all), so that proves your interpretation must be likely precise this time too

I hope you wont forget to respond to me trying to explain me how similar xfire is supposed to be to pre election polls or explaining me how random surveys only require a small sample size so xfire wont need a big one either or how its about "the longterm trend" and thats somehow supposed to proof you point.

xfire is like pre election polls and random surveys only require a small sample size so xfire wont need a big one either and its about "the longterm trend" and thats proof you.

There you go. Why can't they have a strike through on this site to save me time damn it?

• UhwopUhwop Member UncommonPosts: 1,791

Preemptive thread for MoP reaching its peek on XFire since a service few use determines how I game is going and it couldn't just be naturally what happens when people finished giving it a try and not being interested in a game.

I'll be in the back getting some chips and munching on them while I await for brutal feedback on both sides once it happens about a service that I know absolutely no one who uses it being the defining factor of success for a game. 

You contradicted yourself in your own thread trying trying to discredit Xfire numbers. 

Yes, I'm aware you're trying to say that Xfire numbers don't indicate that people dislike a game, but the yellow part doesn't actually support the orange part.  After all, you're talking about a game that depends on people contunually paying a subscription to play.  In that regard it doesn't matter why they stop playing, only that they do stop. 

• wizyywizyy Member UncommonPosts: 629

I've "peeked" over on Xfire charts and I saw that GW2 seems to be more popular game among Xfire players right now.

I'm pretty sure GW2 has "peaked" on that chart and we will be seeing a switch between those two games very soon, unless MoP is a horrible expansion, which I believe it isn't.

P.S.

Sorry, but I had to, even though English isn't my native language. :P

• adam_noxadam_nox Member UncommonPosts: 2,148

cross game comparisons don't make sense with xfire.  it does show trends of a single game though.

and it's peaked.

learn peek, peak, and pique please.

Originally posted by Uhwop

You contradicted yourself in your own thread trying trying to discredit Xfire numbers. 

Yes, I'm aware you're trying to say that Xfire numbers don't indicate that people dislike a game, but the yellow part doesn't actually support the orange part.  After all, you're talking about a game that depends on people contunually paying a subscription to play.  In that regard it doesn't matter why they stop playing, only that they do stop. 

Well... um... yeah... um... your face is a contradiction!

• UhwopUhwop Member UncommonPosts: 1,791

I agree, and it's a pain in the ass.  I'll be 36 very shortly and I still look 25.  Pretty sick of being carded every time I buy a bear.

• BadaboomBadaboom Member UncommonPosts: 2,380
    Originally posted by adam_nox

cross game comparisons don't make sense with xfire.  it does show trends of a single game though.

and it's peaked.

learn peek, peak, and pique please.

...and pikachu.  Sorry couldn't resist.

• BadaboomBadaboom Member UncommonPosts: 2,380

I agree, and it's a pain in the ass.  I'll be 36 very shortly and I still look 25.  Pretty sick of being carded every time I buy a bear.

Just take it as a compliment.

This discussion has been closed.