Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Going to the Warhammer: AoR site make me want to cry

I cannot believe the token efforts that the games developers and producer try to "pass off" as events and updates to keep the game interesting and fun...

Makes me want to scream that every Warhammer/Warhammer 40K game is made by companys that dont know what the heck they are doing (Mythic), abandons the game (Bioware) and (THQ  Space Marine), or cannot manage money (THQ) Dawn of War and Space Marine, or announces big WH40K MMO then turns it into a single player game (THQ).

If only Blizzard had bought the IP for Warhammer like they intended to......many years ago.

Comments

• reploidxreploidx Member UncommonPosts: 320
    Blizzard wanted to makes games for Games Workshop, not buy the IP. Not to mention all that is going on with Warhammer and W40k IP is coming straight from GW themselves. Warhammer is the way it is because of GW decisions forcing the developer's hand.
  • kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452
    and to think my whole guild left vanguard to play this shit.we could'nt get back quick enough.its a  mostrosity of a game.
  • revy66revy66 Member Posts: 464
    Yes, definitely Relic don't know what they are doing. I mean other than the fact that they have produced arguably the best RTS franchise. Also, Space Marine (other than the fact that it's not bad) was never meant to be an MMO and was an entirely different project from the 40K MMO. As for the Mythic MMO there seem to be people that still enjoy it.
  • ApraxisApraxis Member UncommonPosts: 1,518
    Originally posted by UnleadedRev

I cannot believe the token efforts that the games developers and producer try to "pass off" as events and updates to keep the game interesting and fun...

Makes me want to scream that every Warhammer/Warhammer 40K game is made by companys that dont know what the heck they are doing (Mythic), abandons the game (Bioware) and (THQ  Space Marine), or cannot manage money (THQ) Dawn of War and Space Marine, or announces big WH40K MMO then turns it into a single player game (THQ).

If only Blizzard had bought the IP for Warhammer like they intended to......many years ago.

We would never had Dawn of War (Relic/THQ), which is imho the best rts game.. tactical and from multiplayer point of view.

No, thanks. But i agree, the Warhammer IP would be so perfect for a multi faction pvp mmo. And what did we got? The Mythic WAR and a canned THQ WAR40k, both even from the design table not worth to mention.

And yes.. Space Marine isnt good either... and i dont like DoW2 not nearly as much as DoW1.

• ThaneUlfgarThaneUlfgar Member Posts: 283
    Agreed, the world needs more good Warhammer video games.