Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SO excited for this game!!!

HeroEvermoreHeroEvermore Member Posts: 672

I have been watching this game for a long time now and everytime it pops back into view I start fiending again!

So many military based "realistic shooters". I am more of a fantasy guy and love sci-fi as well and I am so happy someone put some serious dollars into making a mech FPS of this caliber.

Yay for Hawken! Now I can pretend im a maurader or thor and go pew pew pew!

Hero Evermore
Guild Master of Dragonspine since 1982.
Playing Path of Exile and deeply in love with it.

Comments

• Goll25Goll25 Member UncommonPosts: 187
    Wasn't into Mech games at all untill I saw some footage of this game, looks great!
  • BrotherDBrotherD Member Posts: 52
    This game looks really good. Can't wait. Been a fan of mech games ever since the first mech game on Amiga. Just hopes that you wil be able to buy the MEK-FU Hawken Controller for real people money. If you don't know what it is look it up. Its insane.

Currently playing: AoC, RIFT, Champions Online, DDO, LORTO, STO and Tribes: Ascend
    Have Played: TSW, SWG, AO, EVE, WOW, EQ, EQ2, SW:TOR, GW,CoH, DCUO, RotMG, WAR,

• GwapoJoshGwapoJosh Member UncommonPosts: 1,030
    Originally posted by BrotherD
    This game looks really good. Can't wait. Been a fan of mech games ever since the first mech game on Amiga. Just hopes that you wil be able to buy the MEK-FU Hawken Controller for real people money. If you don't know what it is look it up. Its insane.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq-B8vrzP88

A work of art... I'll get a second job for this controller if I have to lol

"You are all going to poop yourselves." BillMurphy

"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone."

• vernesvernes Member UncommonPosts: 79
    Originally posted by GwapoJosh
    Originally posted by BrotherD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq-B8vrzP88

A work of art... I'll get a second job for this controller if I have to lol

If I understand correctly, Hawken will be very playable using mouse+keyboard

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

I think it does look cool,i can see some fun play time in there.

What does botehr me and i hope it was just poor video quality was the graphics.What i saw in each map was basically ONE color,everythign looked the same color,is that just poor video quality?I mean even the black asphalt road looked green or whitish hue.I notice a LOT of F2P games do this with graphics.It really lowers the req's to play and lowers the cost of running the game,but ruins the looks.

I think the key to fulfilling this game is how the surfaces and buildings are destroyed.If it all looks good with cool animations,then this game will have a following.

I think it is a good effort for a small team and i like that the guy mentions he doesn't want the game to be too arcady,i can't stand how manmy games are all arcade type action.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• matixzunmatixzun Member Posts: 24
    Yeah, i think its gonna be a really good game, has a lot of potential, and it seems they will focus their microtransactions into cosmetic things, not things like mechs, like in Mechwarrior Online, i hope it gets a smooth release