Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If you can't handle full-loot PvP

then don't come on this forum complaining about how you lost your gear, because YOU KNEW it was a full-loot game. If you don't like it, then don't play it. I really don't care whether or not you like the game, different games for different people. Many of us LOVE this game and are looking forward to it, so I don't know why you haters have to come on here telling us its going to fail, its going to suck, its going to be boring... just stfu please.

Comments

• kadepsysonkadepsyson Member UncommonPosts: 1,919
    Originally posted by dooney

then don't come on this forum complaining about how you lost your gear, because YOU KNEW it was a full-loot game. If you don't like it, then don't play it. I really don't care whether or not you like the game, different games for different people. Many of us LOVE this game and are looking forward to it, so I don't know why you haters have to come on here telling us its going to fail, its going to suck, its going to be boring... just stfu please.

I love full loot pvp.

I also love quality games.

I don't love darkfall, can ya guess why?  :)

• ForumPvPForumPvP Member Posts: 871

If they allow cheating and exploiting in this version of the game,it will fail just like the previous one,no matter how much gold there is in the games heart.

I really liked Darkfall,it was a really good game but sadly there was way too many pathetic losers who didnt think the same way.

Let's internet

• GaladournGaladourn Member RarePosts: 1,813
    gear is easily replaceable anyway in DF...
  • OboyyOboyy Member Posts: 15

The hackers keeping you away?

Cant say ive actually seen someone hack in this game since the banwaves 2009.

havent believed anyone to be an hacker either (except for known retard hackers)

lol wrong thead.

• DzikuniDzikuni Member UncommonPosts: 38

@kadepsyson

Its not tab targeting game and u have rly bad aim ?

• dooneydooney Member Posts: 69
    Originally posted by kadepsyson

I love full loot pvp.

I also love quality games.

I don't love darkfall, can ya guess why?  :)

Why are you here then?

• StofftierStofftier Member Posts: 93
    one community out of the sort of op will make darkfall fall even if it will be very good
    Originally posted by Stofftier
    one community out of the sort of op will make darkfall fall even if it will be very good

Yep, because I help new players, been subbed since release, I don't troll in-game, I don't grief people.

In fact, when I accidently kill new players I revive them and let them go their way. I still feel bad when I take something away from another player when I didn't earn it. I've had so many opportunites to rob clan banks yet I haven't.

• StofftierStofftier Member Posts: 93

why make a rage thread like that  then i played df too.

but everyone knows that darkfall was far away frome perfect + you should know av the same here far away frome perfect.

but i also have hopes for the game but i dont put pink glasses on.i dont pray for wonders anymore.

i gave up on df for the reason i have a bad pc and was into the bigger fights where i was standing around with 5 fps.

and i must add this ofcourse i will try the new df out even if iam again at the end of the specs but that doesnt hold me away frome seeing things that arent right.

Originally posted by Stofftier

why make a rage thread like that  then i played df too.

but everyone knows that darkfall was far away frome perfect + you should know av the same here far away frome perfect.

but i also have hopes for the game but i dont put pink glasses on.i dont pray for wonders anymore.

i gave up on df for the reason i have a bad pc and was into the bigger fights where i was standing around with 5 fps.

Im not raging...?

• AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149

What an odd preemptive strike. . the game isn't even out yet right?

Seriously.  There is still a Darkfall Forum to post that in.  I now full loot etc. will be the same but I can't see someone posting in the Unholy War board complaining about loosing the loot they don't have yet.  Am I missing something?

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

• 123443211234123443211234 Member UncommonPosts: 244
    Yup OP is right in fact if you have issues with loot don't even play the game at all because if you truly "play" the game no matter how good you are you will die and lose your gear every single day.  In Darkfall gear comes and goes, cities come and go, your character stats and friends you make are the only constants in the world everything else can and will be taken.
  • AnnwynAnnwyn Member UncommonPosts: 2,854

Oh, sure you care. You went out of your way to write a message specifically targetting them. What makes this thread worse though, is that rather than deciding to make an informative post, you went with a semi-polite form of "In your face, now GTFO". You're just here to preemptively defend DarkFall against people who may or may not like the game, and who have a right to their own opinions and post them on a *drum roll* public opinion forum! (Go figure, these things actually exist!).

You could have easily made a much more constructive post along the lines of  "Why DarkFall might not be for you", and then proceeded to explain various reasons that players may not like the game (such as Full Loot, FFA PvP, No Safe Zone, etc). But then again, "GTFO" is a lot faster and easier to type isn't it? Nothing surprising however, there's not one game where an overly defensive fanboi must go out of their way to try and prevent other people from voicing their opinions, and it doesn't help that this game happens to be DarkFall...which doesn't have the "nicest" community to begin with. Let's not try to reinforce the already bad perception of the DarkFall community shall we? Try to make more... constructive posts next time.

• VirusDancerVirusDancer Member UncommonPosts: 3,649
    Originally posted by Dzikuni

@kadepsyson

Its not tab targeting game and u have rly bad aim ?

You missed the obvious there, eh?  I'm bored enough to point it out for you.

Kade said:

I like X.

I like Y.

I don't like Z, can you guess why?

Well - Z obviously has X.  So tada... it doesn't have Y.

This has been a public service announcement - VirusDancer cares!

I miss the MMORPG genre. Will a developer ever make one again?

Explorer: 87%, Killer: 67%, Achiever: 27%, Socializer: 20%

• OnigodOnigod Member UncommonPosts: 756

This forum will be flooded with negativity about the game after launch because people dont understand what type of game they are buying.

Dont buy darkfall if you are not able to handle failure instead of garanteed success, sometimes you will logg off with less then you had when you logged in with

• YalexyYalexy Member UncommonPosts: 1,058

Full loot is all nice and dandy, but only if there's areas in the game where you're not ganked constantly.

If you want a succesful MMO with full loot then the only way to go is the way EvE Online does it, with different security-levels and consequences.

• drakaenadrakaena Member UncommonPosts: 506
    I never got into DF because of the fpv. Not my thing in MMOs.

But in DF FFA loot is trivialized because gear is so easy to replace. Everyone has bunches of sets on backup so it really doesn't matter if you die and get looted. Which defeats the risk vs reward purpose of a FFA loot system.
  • OnigodOnigod Member UncommonPosts: 756
    Originally posted by Yalexy

Full loot is all nice and dandy, but only if there's areas in the game where you're not ganked constantly.

If you want a succesful MMO with full loot then the only way to go is the way EvE Online does it, with different security-levels and consequences.

You can die EVERYWHERE! but there zones that are somewhat safe protected by guard towers.  if someone tries to attack you in a npc city the guard tower will attack the attacker wich does alot of damage.  (these spots are 100% safe or the whole server must hate you) I have only died once here and that was by me sololy stealing a boat WORTH ALOT getting chased by 15 guys all the way into a npc city and it ended up in all of us being dead and then having a guy that had no part in all of it taking the boat and alot more stuff.  <--- this is why i love df, you never know what will happen or what you will be doing when you are logging in. Everything is always subject to change:)

That said, even tho they are removing bunny hopping and all the other broken crap  you should still be able to escape fights even if you are outnumbered aslong as you are smarter then your opponents. Or join a clan, make a group of friends for protection... there are many ways to keep urself save.

I apologize for the poor english i was in a rush.

• kuntakintaykuntakintay Member Posts: 44

hah, boring.. the only thing that can possibly be boring about darkfall is having trouble being able to find other people in pvp beacuse the world was so damn big..

however i would take riding around on a mount for 30 minutes and find 1 fight versus playing any other boring mmo out there, and they are all pretty much identical and boring

• RealbigdealRealbigdeal Member UncommonPosts: 1,666

In before release:

When a lot of players will cry about full loot and how we got no mercy for noobs. We will call you out and if you want to join a clan, you will be on vent with a microphone. Not only in game, but also in the forum, we will do our best to make you cry. We will do everything in our power to make you play wow again for the rest of your life. We will remember your name if you do something wrong and remember that you can only make 1 character per accounts.

This time, the grind is over so there will be no valuable reason to escape that horror. If you leave this time, it will mean that the game is simply not for you.

C:\Users\FF\Desktop\spin move.gif

• Cameron27Cameron27 Member Posts: 142
    If you can't handle full loot pvp join a clan as a another body where they give you bag after bag of the best gear because they are so filthy rich. True story during my DF trial about a year ago.

"I will not play it nor any other MMO until they make it possible to obtain the best gear without forcing people to group up to do so." SwampRob