Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Excitement over Mists of Panderia?

13»

Comments

• AusareAusare Member Posts: 850
    Or could be not a lot of wow fans touch this website.
  • Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    Originally posted by bronzephishy
    Really what your trying to express...is that your getting older and as much as u want WoW to relive your gaming youth days with it's latest expansion its not gonna happen. 2004 all of us teenagers with no jobs were playing nonstop and listening to linkin park music. it's now 2012..it's been 8 years! We have grown up...we don't have the same youthful schedule of 2004...we actually have jobs now and kids u know grown up stuff...all these posts about no more excitement for WoW are masked by posters who fail to realize 8 years have past and your simply maturing...

That is not so strange, because if you realize that you grow and change that also means you realize that one day not too far from now you will die...

But yes, both most Wow players and Wow itself have changed a lot in 8 years, you have to either live with that and keep playing or just move on. There are other games out there after all.

• ZetsueiZetsuei Member UncommonPosts: 249
    Originally posted by bronzephishy
    Really what your trying to express...is that your getting older and as much as u want WoW to relive your gaming youth days with it's latest expansion its not gonna happen. 2004 all of us teenagers with no jobs were playing nonstop and listening to linkin park music. it's now 2012..it's been 8 years! We have grown up...we don't have the same youthful schedule of 2004...we actually have jobs now and kids u know grown up stuff...all these posts about no more excitement for WoW are masked by posters who fail to realize 8 years have past and your simply maturing...

Or some of us realized how bad of a company Blizzard is. I mean come on, I quit WoW during Cata for a simple fact: Not a single content patch in almost 9 months. That is unacceptable for a sub game. And that is how Blizzard how always done it. I just finally grew tired of it and quit.

I think the problem people are having is they have such high expectations for any new game and if the game isn't in damn near perfection when it launches its doomed to fail.

If I had to make a guess, I would say MoP will be fun for around 2 months then it will begin to bleed subs hard. WoW is reaching the point where it can only re-invent and change itself so much. Its only natural for it happen when a game is as old as it is.

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860

Playing it right now! I'm a Pandarian Monk and it is what you would expect I guess. Nothing real special, just being held by the hand from one quest to the next in the starter area. I woke up early to check it out but it is making me tired so I'm heading back to bed!

Even the mighty Blizzard has issues already with the patch. Chat is duplicating every entry in the message box and it is somewhat irritating. It's bad enough seeing folks yapping this early in the morning, but for now it's doubled!

Quite the culture shock going from GW2 back to WoW! I kept trying to dodge for a while! 

I can do both though, for I am an MMORPG Champion! /cue dramatic music

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• SircaSirca Member UncommonPosts: 110
    Originally posted by Amjoco

Quite the culture shock going from GW2 back to WoW! I kept trying to dodge for a while! 

heh, had a good laugh thx! image

I gave-up WoW for good many years ago but as long as this expansion is able to keep fans alive&kicking...Guess it will be the ultimate one though.