Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Havnt Quit a game that fast sense APB.

darkrain21darkrain21 Member UncommonPosts: 383

Only diffrence APB was terrible because of lack of support and Bots. And by only diffrence that truly fills like the only diffrence. Both games had their fun moments but after only 2 and a half weeks I noticed there was nothing to shoot for. WvW was fun but dulled after running in the same rotation for 2 hours the loot grind was mind numbing, and the event tho fun at times were just jumbles of  people not talking and just hoping to be the person that got the one piece of loot that they could some how turn a profit on. With their attempts to get rid of the grind they took something away. Once you hit 80, minus what you looked like that was as far as you were going. The gear stats were no better than the crap i could find out of a jumping puzzle chest. Maybe in the future ill give the game another go but for now I think im gana go back to a game that i fill like once i hit cap i cant still continue.

Troll me if you must but these are my words.

Comments

• DjildjameshDjildjamesh Member UncommonPosts: 406
    Originally posted by darkrain21

Only diffrence APB was terrible because of lack of support and Bots. And by only diffrence that truly fills like the only diffrence. Both games had their fun moments but after only 2 and a half weeks I noticed there was nothing to shoot for. WvW was fun but dulled after running in the same rotation for 2 hours the loot grind was mind numbing, and the event tho fun at times were just jumbles of  people not talking and just hoping to be the person that got the one piece of loot that they could some how turn a profit on. With their attempts to get rid of the grind they took something away. Once you hit 80, minus what you looked like that was as far as you were going. The gear stats were no better than the crap i could find out of a jumping puzzle chest. Maybe in the future ill give the game another go but for now I think im gana go back to a game that i fill like once i hit cap i cant still continue.

ask  yourself ... was this really worthy of yet another new thread ? Is your opinion THAT importand ? really ?

• KonfessKonfess Member RarePosts: 1,667
    Originally posted by Djildjamesh

edit.

ask  yourself ... was this really worthy of yet another new thread ? Is your opinion THAT importand ? really ?

Yes!

Pardon any spelling errors
    Konfess your cyns and some maybe forgiven
    Boy: Why can't I talk to Him?
    Mom: We don't talk to Priests.
    As if it could exist, without being payed for.
    F2P means you get what you paid for. Pay nothing, get nothing.
    Even telemarketers wouldn't think that.
    It costs money to play.  Therefore P2W.

• radagast777radagast777 Member Posts: 80
    Yeah it was a big dissapointment, good thing MoP is coming out in 1 hour :D
  • darkrain21darkrain21 Member UncommonPosts: 383
    Originally posted by Djildjamesh

Its the internet if you dont like people posting their opinion's then you should prob just go read a book.

• GhostshadowsGhostshadows Member UncommonPosts: 70
    Darkfall UW Nov.20th

People take the internet too serious...go out get some sun and cool off

• CorehavenCorehaven Member UncommonPosts: 1,533

Well if you don't like it, you can (and will) come back later to see what was improved upon.  Maybe you are just having a boring Saturday during the year 2014. 

Regardless of GW2 game play, that is the beauty of it.  You will never be denied it.  Log in anytime.  As long as servers are active. 

So you didn't waste money that's for sure.  By the way, before you laugh at me, I think I've probably bought games at least 10 times I really disliked.  Later, many months later I try them again and think, " Well this isn't bad.....this is decent. " or even, " What the heck was my problem?  This is pretty great actually." 

Hahaha....at least in the future you may have several times to try it again and decide you hate it more than once.  That's all Im saying.  Hope you find an MMO you love.  Planetside 2 looks great and you can jump right into that.  

But don't forget GW2.  Especially on that rainy Saturday in 2014 where you have ABSOLUTELY nothing to do to the extent you are ready to dig your eyeballs out.  On that fatefull day, boot up GW2 and find out if you still hate it. 

• Angier2758Angier2758 Member UncommonPosts: 1,026

Yeah, but it looks like (and we'll have to see in 2 weeks) that most people disagree with you.

Servers have been all full/high except for the 3 new ones which are usually high, but med right now.

If people were leaving in droves (like the same 10 or so people seem to think) then why is population staying the same or even going up.   Wvww queues are still high..

PS - your gear comment was flat out wrong.