Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MOP: 12 hour count down

expressoexpresso Member UncommonPosts: 2,218

That's 12 hours for us in the EU, US have to hold on a little longer.

As always mmo-champion has a great summery of all the new zones, dungeons, raids, gear, bosses, world bosses, senarios, factions, profession and class changes and so on  http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/

I wont be jumping in at midnight as I have for previous expansions but I'll be there tomorrow after work.

Comments

• IstrebiteIIstrebiteI Member Posts: 266
    Would be interesting to see xfire stats now, WoW vs GW2. Really curious on who will come on top.
  • manakanamanakana Member Posts: 75
    At last! For the Horde!!
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Originally posted by IstrebiteI
    Would be interesting to see xfire stats now, WoW vs GW2. Really curious on who will come on top.

WoW is steadily increasing on Xfire, and GW2 is still showing a decline, weekend peaks for both games were 30k and 50k respectively, not sure if this is going to be as 'big' an expansion as cataclysm was tbh.. have to see what the peaks are next weekend.image

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,306

Was just looking over MMO Champions Engineering guide for MoP. Good stuff, really. Didn't see any new grenades, which sucks, but there is a new wormhole generator, new pet and new mounts.

*waiting

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• BrooksTechBrooksTech Member Posts: 163
    /pumped
  • snoockysnoocky Member UncommonPosts: 724

Don't bash me for this but....

I really can not understand how people can look out to MoP...

It's all made to simple...Now it's really a kiddies game who can play it on a toaster...

Oh well, it's my age I guess....

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allan Poe

• macrowowmacrowow Member Posts: 26
    /run TakeVacationTime();
  • KungFuPanda2012KungFuPanda2012 Member Posts: 28
    7 hours to the failed launch..boom!!! blizzard does it again
  • botrytisbotrytis Member RarePosts: 3,363
    Originally posted by Phry

WoW is steadily increasing on Xfire, and GW2 is still showing a decline, weekend peaks for both games were 30k and 50k respectively, not sure if this is going to be as 'big' an expansion as cataclysm was tbh.. have to see what the peaks are next weekend.image

As was stated earlier - it could be that more players who play WoW have X-fire installed than GW2 players. X-fire numbers are meaningless w/o the stats no HOW MANY players (as in %) of a particular game play it. Until that is exactly known X-fire numbers are a crapshoot.

• PaRoXiTiCPaRoXiTiC Member UncommonPosts: 603

Who cares....

Game sucks.

Originally posted by PaRoXiTiC

Who cares....

Game sucks.

but the new race that blizzard copied from kung fu panda look spot on. they nail the likeness i must say.

Don't care for Pandas - looks too much like a copy of TERA now.

If they had Jack Black doing the voice-overs, now that would be different.

• iamrtaiamrta Member UncommonPosts: 165
    Originally posted by botrytis

As was stated earlier - it could be that more players who play WoW have X-fire installed than GW2 players. X-fire numbers are meaningless w/o the stats no HOW MANY players (as in %) of a particular game play it. Until that is exactly known X-fire numbers are a crapshoot.

This. I haven't used Xfire in 10 years.

Don't care for Pandas - looks too much like a copy of TERA now.

If they had Jack Black doing the voice-overs, now that would be different.

yeah they should have used jack black for the panda voice.

• zimboy69zimboy69 Member UncommonPosts: 395

but  will be intresting to see if they can get to the numbers they had  before   guild wars 2 came out  also how quickly they lose players 

I played WoW in beta when it first came out. I also played the MoP beta - sorry the dungeon is a brewery taken over by evil monkeys? REALLY? WoW is getting to anime now.

• ShadoedShadoed Member UncommonPosts: 1,459
    Launch parties underway all over Europe :)

It must be Thursday, i never could get the hang of Thursdays.

• grapevinegrapevine Member UncommonPosts: 1,927
    Originally posted by Shadoed

http://www.youtube.com/warcraft

• bubalubabubaluba Member Posts: 434
    52 minutes :)
  • expressoexpresso Member UncommonPosts: 2,218
    Originally posted by grapevine
    Originally posted by Shadoed

http://www.youtube.com/warcraft

That guy in London, aint seen him since the blg breakfast on channel 4 (UK)

• MothanosMothanos Member UncommonPosts: 1,910

Wonder how many players quit WoW before januari, in 2.5 years almost 4 million people quit WoW.

MoP is the most discussed Xpac to date and it dint do good for alot of people who got turned of for panda's / pet battles / cross realm zone's.

This might be a key turning point for Blizzard.

They lost at least 2 people who played WoW since release to never return.

Way to kiddy style now.

Originally posted by Mothanos

Wonder how many players quit WoW before januari, in 2.5 years almost 4 million people quit WoW.

MoP is the most discussed Xpac to date and it dint do good for alot of people who got turned of for panda's / pet battles / cross realm zone's.

This might be a key turning point for Blizzard.

They lost at least 2 people who played WoW since release to never return.

Way to kiddy style now.

So, are you going to watch the launch party or not?

Lovin' the finish by L90ETC, see you in there guys, have fun :)