Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This MMO (GW2) kills all other themepark MMOs

1235»

Comments

• slingblade25slingblade25 Member Posts: 33

The greatest feature of this site is its ability to check post history. I’ve got a serious question for those that do not like this game weather you have tried it or not.

Why hang out on these forums to bash a game that in your opinion is a fail?

I have no interest In Wow  (used to raid when 40 man was awesome)

I could care less about SWTOR

Rift, gave it a shot and bleh…

TSW, Read enough reviews and watched enough vids to know I wouldn’t like it.

I don’t go to those games forums and try to bash them.  Hell, I would like to see more MMORPGs succeed.

• halflife25halflife25 Member Posts: 737
    Originally posted by slingblade25

The greatest feature of this site is its ability to check post history. I’ve got a serious question for those that do not like this game weather you have tried it or not.

Why hang out on these forums to bash a game that in your opinion is a fail?

I have no interest In Wow  (used to raid when 40 man was awesome)

I could care less about SWTOR

Rift, gave it a shot and bleh…

TSW, Read enough reviews and watched enough vids to know I wouldn’t like it.

I don’t go to those games forums and try to bash them.  Hell, I would like to see more MMORPGs succeed.

Maybe because of the topic? when OP claims that GW2 will kill allother themepark MMOS obviously fans of all other MMOS would stop by to give their side of the tory.

• winterwinter Member UncommonPosts: 2,281
    Originally posted by TheScavenger
    Originally posted by Psychow
    All my characters have auto-attack.

you have to dodge...arrows and missiles don't somehow travel to the moon to reach you and then into deep space. That is just stupid game design.

If you just stand still, you are dead. In other themepark MMOs, you stand there like a piniata

Combat in GW2 is WAY better. Granted, TERA has better combat...but so grindy, but the combat is great.

In other words he caught you lying.

Shall we pick apart the rest of your somewhat incorrect post?

Your right GW2 has no raids, it simply just has no raids at all. It does have dungeons most of which players are complaining are

chaotic and poorly done,

huge cities:? Well ok but does that make them better? EQ2 and many other games have huge cities that are well just plan dull and boring, not many people actually play just to look at a city.

You got hearts which are for all principle purposes quests hubs by a different name and slightly different design. (ie quests are telepathically beamed directly into your mind as actually talkin g to a npc to get a quest is just too damn hard.)

Distinct races? you mean asura arten't gnomes, humans aren't humans, Charr aren't gnolls, Sylvari aren't elves? Well they certainly all seem the same to me.

Everyone has there opinion than k you for stating yours even if you seemed to post your opinion as some kinda fact. Facts are many people have tried GW2 and already many people are getting alittle tired of it and moving on YMMV. Good game yes, but the Hype of it being the MMO Messiah and second coming is really pretty old at this point because simply put its not.